Signing a coach with basically no first grade experience.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gould had an extension on the table for Cleary, Cleary said he was going to wait, Gould then told him to get stuffed

When Barrett moved Gould wasn't anticipating he would need a new coach

Gould had an extension on the table for Cleary, Cleary said he was going to wait, Gould then told him to get stuffed

When Barrett moved Gould wasn't anticipating he would need a new coach
So what are you saying? Gould got lucky?

That's why they got Carty in to help Baz.
Plus Bozo is a consultant.

Baz needs to work to the strengths of the Team instead of changing every structure.
Once they are confident in each other, the complex moves can be assimilated.@:cool:

Lozza said that the dropped balls are also due to the unfamiliarity of the players. The player throwing it, does not instictively know who the receiver will be. He thinks its just a matter of time till Manly develop this :)

Every single coach in the NRL had "basically" no First grade experience when they started.
Yeah, but some of the better ones had coached in ESL or served long apprenticeships under good senior coaches. Barrett has none of this. What's his coaching CV? Country Coach and a short stint under Cleary. I hope I am wrong and I know I am calling it early but I am picking him to be a dud.

Stuart won a comp in his first year
Hagan made a GF
Robinson (via 1 season ESL)
Tooves did well off the bat

Stop looking for easy excuses

Its widely acknowledged that Stuart basically capitalised on the hard work previously done by Graham Murray and Phil Gould. Plus he had Gus holding his hand for 2-3 years after.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6