Signing a coach with basically no first grade experience.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wonder how a team would go without a coach? All the players know their positions, couldn't the captain sort out tactics and a few moves?

I'd love to do an experiment to find out. I wonder if the coaches that say the least and don't interfere get better results.

Is Bartlett and his team of about half a dozen assistants overthinking everything and confusing our players?

I like the idea, but it didn't work out too well for the Hawks....

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/3794844/footy-captain-coach-charged-with-drug-supply/?cs=2452

;)

Remember when Barrett's name was being touted around, AND when Gould said he (Barrett) was ready for a F/G coaching gig?
That rang alarm bells for me. To me, it looked like Gould wanted him out of Penrith! Especially as with benefit of hindsight, The writing was on the wall for Cleary? If he was so good (in Phil's eyes), Why didnt Gould say quietly "stick around kid, you never know might happen" wink wink!

He was an assistant coach - if they wanted to get rid of him it is not that hard / controversial

The Immortal one Started and is our culture . Won us our fist title in 1972 and 73 and 76 as player and coached us to victories in 1987 and 1996 . The Immortal was involved in 5 out of our 8 Premiership wins. The immortals desciple Hasler who he coached won our other two in 2008 and 2011.
The Great Fulton has already been Immortalised and needs no other endorsement
View attachment 3341

Bozo, dear Bozo,

Are you confusing the word "Immortal" with the word "infallible"?

Bozo, dear Bozo,

Are you confusing the word "Immortal" with the word "infallible"?
You must be a seeing eye dog . Fleas and all .
$(KGrHqR,!kwE-nGc8kuyBP37eYU0EQ~~60_35.jpg

Last edited:
Bozo, dear Bozo,
I'm not sure what you meant there...
However, when Jessica was asked what she saw in Roger Rabbit, she said " He makes me laugh".

Keep making us laugh mate, It's good for the forum!
In the end all that matters is Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8