• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And there should be an option there about "switch comps"

Or if you click the link in the very first post it will take you to the list of comps with the one down the bottom that has a link "join competition"

@Dan got it now, thanks! Tips entered, but might have to change them when I see the various teams announced..

I've joined but I am unable to make any team selections. Could someone explain how I can enter my tips.

There's also a little Default box that I'm unsure of.

I'm in. Less time running the comp means more time spent winning the effin thing this year.

By the way, The @Earnie the Eagle Last Fan Standing comp will be on again this year for sure, so your ticket into the tipping comp gets you entry into that very popular (and easy to participate in) competition as well.

Get on board people, put a bit back into the site and keep the place ticking over. We say it every year, but this really is one of the better fan forums in the NRL in terms of content, layout, and ease of use.....all thanks to @Dan

If you are a regular contributor / visitor to this site then show your appreciation and dip into your pocket. We had plenty of new entrants last year, many of whom aren't regular posters, more like regular lurkers and readers.... and that was great to see. If you get something out of this place, and you can afford it then please do your bit to help out. Every cent raised goes back into paying for the hosting and continual upgrade of the site.

Let's see if we can beat last years total and get over 100 entrants this season.

Comp starts 2nd of March
Round 1
Sharks v Broncos
Dogs v Storm
Rabbits V Tigers
Dragons v Panthers
Cowboys v Raiders
Titans v Roosters
Warriors v Knights
SEA EAGLES v eels
3 WEEKS TO GO !!!
JOINNOW.gif

Have you signed Up Now for the 2017 Jan Davis Tipping Comp ?
Comp Starts Thursday 2nd of March
13daystogo.png

How many have joined up so far?
By the way, when I check the standings it says I have zero from 8 correct tips.
But this is wrong as several of my tips are definitely correct.

**** this honey attracts more flies than vinegar bull****....

You ****ing ungrateful ****ing bastards. Dan gives you **** gobblers this wonderful ****ing site where we have to wade through all your **** awful dumb **** ass opinions (mine included) and ****ing then fake respect for the **** that dribbles out of your fat ****ing fingers onto the keyboard then into our far too ****ing busy minds, and you **** spackled **** punchers cant be ****ed parting with ****ing twenty ****ing five ****ing dollars to help out because you'd rather sit around ******* your pet chook.

:party:

**** this honey attracts more flies than vinegar bull****....

You ****ing ungrateful ****ing bastards. Dan gives you **** gobblers this wonderful ****ing site where we have to wade through all your **** awful dumb **** ass opinions (mine included) and ****ing then fake respect for the **** that dribbles out of your fat ****ing fingers onto the keyboard then into our far too ****ing busy minds, and you **** spackled **** punchers cant be ****ed parting with ****ing twenty ****ing five ****ing dollars to help out because you'd rather sit around ******* your pet chook.

:party:

Leave my pet ****ing chook out of you loose lipped slacked jawed dribbling arse wipe!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8