• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all, I just wanted to mention a couple of things.

I get a great kick out of being able to jump on Silvertails each day and talk all things Manly. It is very well run, the look and feel is great and it's a lot of fun. It is really easy to fall into the trap of taking something like this for granted.

This site is not about making a fortune for Dan, for big $ to roll in, a vehicle for an early retirement - this is genuinely for the fans, pure and simple. There are very few products and services out there that are not about making big profits, but purely for the love of something. This site is purely for the love of Manly and for us to have a place to vent, laugh, get into arguments and celebrate the greatest game and greatest team on the planet.

So I hope, like I did this year for the first time, you recognise that these sites don't run themselves and don't come for free - a small contribution from each of us has a big impact on the continued running and improvement of this site. Plus you get to tip and have some fun, so if you can afford it, then don't hesitate - just do it.

I always join this. Tipping does my head in but I love the simplicity of LFS and usually go OK. Unless @tookey is in it.

However, I'm enjoying the pestering and hijacking of threads too much to join just yet.
Sorry @Frank I am back this year so you will have to settle for second place again

I hear that first place prize is a signed jersey by Nate Myles and Lewis Brown

Hi all, I just wanted to mention a couple of things.

I get a great kick out of being able to jump on Silvertails each day and talk all things Manly. It is very well run, the look and feel is great and it's a lot of fun. It is really easy to fall into the trap of taking something like this for granted.

This site is not about making a fortune for Dan, for big $ to roll in, a vehicle for an early retirement - this is genuinely for the fans, pure and simple. There are very few products and services out there that are not about making big profits, but purely for the love of something. This site is purely for the love of Manly and for us to have a place to vent, laugh, get into arguments and celebrate the greatest game and greatest team on the planet.

So I hope, like I did this year for the first time, you recognise that these sites don't run themselves and don't come for free - a small contribution from each of us has a big impact on the continued running and improvement of this site. Plus you get to tip and have some fun, so if you can afford it, then don't hesitate - just do it.
Well said pjayz, Personally I don't know Dan . Never met the bloke but I do thank him for making it possible for us to log on 24/7 to the Silvertails forum . The tipping comp is another way that generates fun and camaraderie on the forum as well as supporting it in a small way
200_s.gif

Hi Guys,

Just a couple of weeks to go before the season starts...and the tipping comp.

You have heard it all before but this is the best way to support the site - plus it is a bit of fun each week

If you have any questions or problems please feel free to ping me a message

Apparently I'm already in, a Wild Moose or Turkey must've signed me up late one evening, so good for me and the rest of you 'cause I've got nothing.
Although tipping a full card and the margin ( twice ) last year made my spot on the hill feel all that more special..

Edit: I was pleasantly surprised and chuffed when I went to sign up and had already done so.
Do it! Bring it! Right on Dan!

Apparently I'm already in, a Wild Moose or Turkey must've signed me up late one evening, so good for me and the rest of you 'cause I've got nothing.
Although tipping a full card and the margin ( twice ) last year made my spot on the hill feel all that more special..

Edit: I was pleasantly surprised and chuffed when I went to sign up and had already done so.
Do it! Bring it! Right on Dan!
Stuboot we dont have you listed as upgraded to the 2017 comp, only listed under the 2016 comp.

Stuboot we dont have you listed as upgraded to the 2017 comp, only listed under the 2016 comp.

See, I've already shown my hand.
I told you I had nothing.
Old, drunk and not sure what year it is!
On a budget this week so Woodstock is to blame.
Locked and loaded now though...and paid up!
Tips in and I predict 3/8 week 1, I'm on fire.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8