Show some leadership plz Penns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When has anyone in any position of power admitted they are wrong?

They will never admit that they might have got it wrong. Too busy being blinded by the sun shining out of their arseholes..

When has anyone in any position of power admitted they are wrong?

They will never admit that they might have got it wrong. Too busy being blinded by the sun shining out of their arseholes..
Ah, but it's when they continue to get it wrong. Just read we've re-signed Williame for a further two years.
Yes indeedy doody!

If we're interested in keeping Williame and looking to sign Brenko Lee maybe Jorge might be on the way out. The plot thickens.

I am wondering if the third article is about us as well. McLean being a similar body shape to Tamau which hasn't gone unnoticed with a certain nsw selector. I reckon the clown thought he had Tamau but that prick Gus keeps showing him up.

Pretty hard to comprehend how William can get a upgrade. When our squad is at full strength without injuries it's hard to see him getting anywhere near first grade. Should be first picked..... In reserves......... On the bench....... Peeling oranges.

Wouldn't say no to Branko Lee though, looks better than Edrick Lee to me.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6