Show some leadership plz Penns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Ok, errors have been made.
Here are some and I'm sure there are others:
• Wrong choices re Barrett and his sidekick Cartwright
• Wrong choice re the new trainer: Donny Singe was a legend
• Wrong choices re many player buys / too many to list
• Possible wrong choice: giving Bozo too much say in player buys
• Another possible wrong choice but truth is I don't really know the politics: review Zorba's benefits to the club

I make a plea to the owners, with respect, plz deal with these major issues and move on from the "we have many injuries" dialogue. Yes we do, but the lack of spirit in the players week in week out from a fan and Manly's deeper culture perspective is fully unacceptable. Strong, decisive leadership and decisions are needed now, before we make a headlong dive for the spoon.

Ok, errors have been made.
Here are some and I'm sure there are others:
• Wrong choices re Barrett and his sidekick Cartwright
• Wrong choice re the new trainer: Donny Singe was a legend
• Wrong choices re many player buys / too many to list
• Possible wrong choice: giving Bozo too much say in player buys
• Another possible wrong choice but truth is I don't really know the politics: review Zorba's benefits to the club

I make a plea to the owners, with respect, plz deal with these major issues and move on from the "we have many injuries" dialogue. Yes we do, but the lack of spirit in the players week in week out from a fan and Manly's deeper culture perspective is fully unacceptable. Strong, decisive leadership and decisions are needed now, before we make a headlong dive for the spoon.

Buckleys and none Baz!!

Last edited:
This is a plea to deaf ears I'm afraid.
Based on the silence I'm hearing (pardon the pun), nothing is happening and excuses are being accepted. The season will run its course with no action and then management will wipe the slate clean, keep all the invaders from Penrith and Souths, and hope next year goes better assuming less injuries.
Perhaps they will let Stewart retire and one or two other players go, and then replace them with some other mediocrity (i.e Tony Williams calibre).
What the management can't seem to grasp is that this team is not even close to functional, and it's far worse than can be attributed to injuries. There are holes in defense like swiss cheese thanks to Brown, Walker, Will-I-am-me, etc missing tackles after tackles, and the attack is awful - choppy, messy, and predictable in the case of Korisau, Walker, and Brown. Even with a full healthy squad this mob is lower top 8 at best.
Not good enough, but it's on deaf ears mate, they aren't listening and have put the cue in the rack hoping things get better next year rather than admitting they stuffed up.
NYEagle

Last edited:
Turbo...Tafua....Walker....DCE...Buhrer....Parcell..Jake...resign......if the owners aren't sleeping behind the wheel...go out and pillage some QUALITY players to complement these young guys....Stewart Lyon and Mateo going should clear up about 1.5 million..the off contract dead wood should reap in another 5 or 6 hundred....I just want us to be hated again...when that happens ...means we are winning.

I just dont believe that Zorba, Bozo, and Barrett have winning as their most important issue/ goal.

image.png
Well the benefits Zorba brings to the club was the Coco Joy sponsorship.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4