Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They were both real strong last night. Gave us great go forward and momentum. Anyone heard any new on Taniela ?

I just watched the comprehensive injury update on the footy show.
Paseka is not injured!!

Is he really not injured or does 9 only feature Manly when its at strip joints or fight club?
Yeah not news worthy enough. If it's out for the season then maybe a mention but if it's just a couple weeks then we don't factor.

Hoping Paeska is fine next week, started playing well but also because Sipley is s#*t atm

Is Perret off contract?

Paseka had a great game! He really out lasted Payne Haas, but that will be awesome to see these two head to head next time. Paseka doesn't lumber at all for his size, great to see. I'm truly impressed with his motor and energy for a tower. Coming along really well, the next Nelson Asofa-Solomona or better I hope!

Imagine full strength:

Addin Fonua-Blake
Marty Taupau
Joel Thompson
Curtis Sironen
Jake Trbojevic
Kelepi Tanginoa
Taniela Paseka
Shaun Lane

FMD, beastly.
That’s a pretty damn solid mix of huge units that I’d prefer to never ever have to tackle!

@Clay, what's the go with Sipley? I saw him a couple of weeks back and thought he looked pretty good. Nothing world-beating, but big, solid guy with good-enough leg speed. He also made a couple of off-loads. Think he's struggling with being the only fit prop NOT selected in the NRL side?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10