Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Sue

Bencher
To go on a run you would need to win this one. They have as many injury problems plus scam out.We should win this one and need to if the season is to stay alive.3 and 8 and a horror draw means curtains.Would have to win 9 or 10 from last 13. Almost impossible in this tight comp.

One thing for sure is the guys that come in will do the job for them. Scams replacement is a star. He’s been chased by every club in the league and he stayed the whole time hardly playing a game.

Their wingers could win it on their own with pinpoint kicks. I just hope we play like the Broncos second half. Smash the middle and edges and control the ball.Our big names need to step up as our bench is weak.Winterstein and Perrett are reserve graders and who knows re Toff Sipley. Hope they give Tom Wright the 14 jumper.Just see zero point in going back to Matt Wright.

Who knows what we’ll get. That’s the issue. Plenty of talent and a joy to watch if they turn up, awful if they don’t. The difference between our best and worse needs to be a whole lot less to make finals.

Last edited:
Both have done well so far, with lane showing some l33t (the kids do that) skillz.

Peseka was the "Pain in the ass" till "Pain in the ass" turned up, so maybe he can be a bit better, but either way - they are leagues above "the Poo"

stoodamire

Bencher
Hope Paseka comes back stronger.

He was starting to look real comfortable in the top grade. Good post contact metres and takes 3 defenders to drag him down.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In fact, from here, we have to win 2 lose 1 from each 3 games.*

*untested theory
*no idea really just tossing it out there

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm wondering if it is nearly time to consolidate all the Lane threads into one mega-Lane thread? Maybe start thinking of a good name for it just in case @;)

The way he is going he is becoming a key forward for us. He's improving all the time and right now there seems no limit to how far he'll go.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm wondering if it is nearly time to consolidate all the Lane threads into one mega-Lane thread? Maybe start thinking of a good name for it just in case @;)

The way he is going he is becoming a key forward for us. He's improving all the time and right now there seems no limit to how far he'll go.

"Multi Lane' thread.

Kinda obvious, but fits.

Played well tonight.

Oracle

Eagles win 2019 GF
I remember Lane missed a scoring opportunity to draw and pass right in the 1st half where Walkz and co had the overlap ...still you would think post match video reviews should fix that .
He used to get caught out at marker defence quite a bit ,but his fitness has improved noticeably.
Big fan .

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lane has had a golden month of footy.
Tough, strong, but most of all, consistent !

Great to see.

manly al

First Grader
Could also add Fast Lane, the lad can run when he is in the open . [ eg . in the games against the Cows and Panthers last season ] Has mainly concentrated on an efficient and good work rate in the ruck this season and has had very limited opportunities to be in open spaces . Just will be very pleased when the club can announce his re signing and hopefully very soon [ and again along with Suli and Paseka ]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16