Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Lane also copped an elbow to the throat from Maria (only difference is that he didn't carry on like a little bitch like Josh Morris did). But even our own fans seem to overlook that.

That exact same move cost Sam Burgess a 2 week holiday. Double standards much?

Both have performed well in beaten teams. This year is a right off so we might as well invest in youth for the remainder of the season. Given the opportunity Wright , Funa and Sipley might also suprise. Ditch the safety first policy and invest in the future.

Lane also copped an elbow to the throat from Maria (only difference is that he didn't carry on like a little bitch like Josh Morris did). But even our own fans seem to overlook that.

That exact same move cost Sam Burgess a 2 week holiday. Double standards much?
Let’s not forget the cannonball tackle on Walks either, the bunker had plenty of time to decide whether it was a reportable offence, but came to the conclusion there was nothing wrong with it. Then, after the game was over, surprise surprise, the player is charged and will miss a week. I’m at the point where I only watch the games that I put a wager on because the officiating is so blatantly corrupt.

Let’s not forget the cannonball tackle on Walks either, the bunker had plenty of time to decide whether it was a reportable offence, but came to the conclusion there was nothing wrong with it. Then, after the game was over, surprise surprise, the player is charged and will miss a week. I’m at the point where I only watch the games that I put a wager on because the officiating is so blatantly corrupt.

100% agree that the cannonball tackle was a penalty and ahould have been reported.

But he was charged and suspended for the tackle on Taupau.

No mention of the cannonball at all. Bulls*it, but true.

Spot on. We could have really used a penalty at that stage of the game and lo and behold, despite it being obvious to everybody that it was a dangerous tackle, we got nothing from the bunker.

Yep. Need him. With Taufua, Gosi and maybe Paseka returning soon, as well as Hodko coming, things are on the up.

So much so Suli may be going back to juniors

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10