Shameful lack of tradition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
I'm all for the occasional jersey change as a merchandising initiative or to promote important issues, such as Indigenous culture, ANZACs, LGBTQ+ etc.

But this is getting ridiculous. A community jersey, retro jersey, crazy socks, now a pride jersey .. can we just wear the traditional Manly jersey for while please.

Why can't we celebrate/promote these events in other ways that don't involve wearing a monstrosity of a jersey (that's you, awful blue community jersey).

AFL clubs would never trash their jersey in this way.

AFL clubs would never trash their jersey in this way.

This is being discussed at length in the Club News thread but I thought I'd leave these here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-135320_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725-135320_Chrome.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20220725-135402_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725-135402_Chrome.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 20
I guess most of us hetrosexual Manly supporters simply relate better to the straight white bars on our traditional jersey.
As a hetero Manly man I relate just fine to the rainbow hoops on this occasion. I love a traditional jersey with plain white hoops and would also love one with no advertising at all. It's just part of the complicated society we live in and the era of professional sports and social accountability.

I am more disappointed that 7 of our team are threatening to stand down rather than wear this jersey, that is v sad
What is even more concerning is that this 'breaking news' is from one of the most discredited journos in the game Weidler - what a f'wit to put this in the press!!! I guarantee you every player will be there Thursday night if fit and available and this knob jockey has just ruined what could have been a landmark occasion instead to boost his own pathetic profile.

Absolutely ludicrous...you find most people - the vast majority who believe in the bible or a religion are very very selective in what they actually abide by and what commandments or other religous principles they actually uphold in day to day life
WOO HOOOOO!!
I feel a religious debate coming on....

Where are you @Woodsie?
This might even be enough to pull BBtB out from under his rock lol

I reckon just wear a traditional Manly jersey with the Seaeagles emblem
If you want a Rainbow all good - if not , don't ..... I believe we all deserve our own opinions, as long as we don't ram it down other peoples throat's

I reckon just wear a traditional Manly jersey with the Seaeagles emblem
If you want a Rainbow all good - if not , don't ..... I believe we all deserve our own opinions, as long as we don't ram it down other peoples throat's
It has a rainbow stripe... its not like it says God loves gay people...
These blokes have an over-egged sense of entitlement and self-importance... they either want to play NRL for Manly or they do not - next!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6