Settle fellas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I notice Jessica Simpson is in town? I also seem to recall all you bachelor boys describing her as the ultimate.

So I expect you will document your tales of conquest for us all to enjoy?

(In your dreams) :roll:

hmmm I cant handle girls with no brains. Whilst she has a decent body her head and its contents leave a bit to be desired.

So you don't buy that the dumb blonde act is a marketing ploy?

Some of it sure, but I would say she has been pampered most of her life and is about as intelligent as you would expect of someone in that lifestyle

the whole family is out here.

little sister carbon copy (also known as Ashlee) and Mumma and Puppa simpson, dont know their names, Homer and Marge probably

I thought my in-laws were a pain in the arse ,Imagine getting involved with that ,her old man is her manager & makes her decisions for her & tells her what to do. I would still plug it tho ???

[quote author=Utility Player]
There is just no way I would have sex with her

again :lol:

I'm sorry

Did the occasion get to you?

apparently there's some sort of nasal spray that might have helped.

[/quote]

Nasal spray ? are we talking oral sex here, I'm sure she shaves so there would be no risk of a case of the sneezes

I never heard of it before & i was a city boy,so what do u do ,just spray it on !!!Just hypothetically ofcourse.

I have no idea actually.... i just hear the ads over the radio about "Nasal spray technology to help you become a marathon man in bed" I assume you spray it up ya nose and it makes you think about grandma's naked when your about to lose it?? 8|

hmmm I cant handle girls with no brains. Whilst she has a decent body her head and its contents leave a bit to be desired.

are you sure you don't post keeping in mind your GF may read what you post. You say oh the right things
;)

nah its true mate, she aint that good. Linda never reads here. I know that much, even if she did she knows when I am just being a dick and when I am serious

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4