Settle fellas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be completely honest, I reckon Jessica Simpson could be classed as a 'trophy fcuk'. One of those ones you can get really nasty with 'cause you really couldn't give a crap what she thinks!

What *I* don't understand is the huge number of guys that are infatuated with Paris Hilton... that's just sick.

To be completely honest, I reckon Jessica Simpson could be classed as a 'trophy fcuk'. One of those ones you can get really nasty with 'cause you really couldn't give a crap what she thinks!

What *I* don't understand is the huge number of guys that are infatuated with Paris Hilton... that's just sick.
Too true ,I cant see the big thing about her ,she is sickly skinny ,average head & a **** attitude.I think guys like her cause everyone knows she loves it up her ,but at the end of the day -dont they all ?????

[quote author=Narcissus]

Too true ,I cant see the big thing about her ,she is sickly skinny ,average head & a **** attitude.I think guys like her cause everyone knows she loves it up her ,but at the end of the day -dont they all ?????
[/quote]

Your telling the story.......

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4