Seibs Going Right Off at Presser.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Seibold is a fatter version of Trent Barrett

Barrett was recommended to us by Gould and Seibold by Karl Morris Chairman of the broncos who had just sacked Seibold less than two years into a 6 year contract

A red flag anyone?

We were warned by Steve Renouf and ignored it Broncos legend warns Manly are 'sucked in by Seibold's psycho-babble'
To be fair he was white anted by the Wayne sycophants/ fawners, he was on a hiding to nothing in Brisbane .... the Broncs don't handle Mexican coaches

Barrett was recommended to us by Gould and Seibold by Karl Morris Chairman of the broncos who had just sacked Seibold less than two years into a 6 year contract

A red flag anyone?

We were warned by Steve Renouf and ignored it Broncos legend warns Manly are 'sucked in by Seibold's psycho-babble'
This is why we get confusion, disjointed and headless chook plays. DCE and Tom who are intellectuals would love it. Unfortunately most of the team are footballers who like it simple and don't want or need to over think.

To be fair he was white anted by the Wayne sycophants/ fawners, he was on a hiding to nothing in Brisbane .... the Broncs don't handle Mexican coaches

What are you talking about?

Seibold is from Rockhampton, Queensland.
He played rugby league for the Broncos - 92 - 95 and Ipswich in 2002.

He is a Queenslander.

He is a Queenslander.
Yeah, sure, but indulging in "psychobabble" is not the Queensland way. A genuine Queensland-born coach would simply slam down a XXXX, scream "Queenslander!" at the top of his lungs, and send his charges into battle with one simple instruction, so as not to confuse them: "Run that way, d**kheads!"

Just like post-backflip DCE was a "filthy cockroach", Seibold will remain an honorary New South Welshman until he can prove otherwise.

A red flag anyone?

To be fair he was white anted by the Wayne sycophants/ fawners, he was on a hiding to nothing in Queensland .... the Broncs don't handle Mexican coaches

He is a Queenslander.
Sorry my bad .... in that case it was just because he wasn't the Wayne god

Yep, purely Seibold's fault by the sounds of it. Nothing to do with the players obviously.
Yep a head coach has absolutely nothing to do with his teams performance
A head coach is never accountable
He just gets paid to look pretty in his press conferences
Just ask the latest victim Demetriou

Yep, purely Seibold's fault by the sounds of it. Nothing to do with the players obviously.
Wrong mentality , the players efforts are a relection of the coach... if you think like that we might as well pat everyone on the back and give them participation awards and sit there and clap and pretent we are all winners... This is his team and he is soley responsible for this garbage... we have the 4th worst defence in the league atm, and the worst in the top 8 by a fair margin....

Wrong mentality , the players efforts are a relection of the coach... if you think like that we might as well pat everyone on the back and give them participation awards and sit there and clap and pretent we are all winners... This is his team and he is soley responsible for this garbage... we have the 4th worst defence in the league atm, and the worst in the top 8 by a fair margin....
LOL. That team tonight is in the top 8;-)

The Bulldogs have almost 100 less points conceded than Manly.

I think the club really needs to not move fast regarding Seibold getting another contract extension.
Your wish has been granted.

This is the current state of play on that front:

IMG_9722.jpeg

I just watched the presser.

What a joke. It seemed to all revolve around us having a couple of players out and two injuries. No mention of defensive lapses and how they need to be better and tougher - just wishy washy schiit.

Meanwhile Dolphins had their two best players out injured.
Do we even have a defensive coach, if so then sack him

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10