Season Over?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a strange thread. All doom and gloom then it was like a unicorn pooped a rainbow out Des's arse and the mood all changed.

Its only round 11 so pretty early to call it. Garrick is no Tom but he's been pretty good filling in lately.

Saab will.come back in. Tippy toes moves to cover Garrick. Hank will return on the shoulder of FOZ as the greates decoy in the game. Boot will trim back down to shoe size again and add dimension. Koula getting better every week. Paseka returns soon.

I would get Lodge on a train and play contract to see if he could add some starch. Not a fan of the blokes off field antics but we as a team have had plenty of them over the years.

As long as we make the finals anything can happen.

I’ll never lose faith u til we are mathematically no chance of making the finals.
Well said feathered friend .

There is a lot of passion and high expectations supporting the greatest club of all the Manly Sea eagles and we may lose our cool when our team does meet our legendary clubs premiership winning high standards, But we shall never lose our faith as with faith all things that seem impossible can become possible and have become possible

I am a great believer that Great things are not bred in comfort zones
Great things are bred in times of Adversity and the great Toms absence can turn into our seasons great ascendence.

So Let us embrace Adversity as Adversity brings not only pain but mostly gain from the opportunity to grow in character

Next week we face the Adversity of the great Storm

Here is a inspirational Adversity / Storm quote quote from Haruki Murakami,
Quote.
“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” End Quote ......

That is what aversity is all about feathered friends . Its is about the opportunity to build Character and strength to prevail and Prevail we will and overcome the Storm next week

I didn’t think we were that good. Parramatta kept offloading at will. That’s not good defence. Every time they had an attacking set, they pulled us apart.

They were ripe for the taking tonight and we let it slip. So disappointing.
Cherry was responsible for two tries being let in on that right side last night. The first try they scored and one in the second half from memory. The first one was a diabolical read, schoolboy stuff

It's gunna be a hard tough road and a real test of character
Best we can Hope for is a 7 or 8 finish, but if they turn up with attitude shown against the slimes and officials, will win more than we lose.
Anything can happen with momentum come finals time and when on - we have a red hot team.

Unfortunately the injury to Turbo and the headspace of players who know they are being cheated by officials has me fearful for the rest of the season. Mind you, that rort last night has sapped a lot of the interest I had in RL, so I no longer care that much.

What a strange thread. All doom and gloom then it was like a unicorn pooped a rainbow out Des's arse and the mood all changed.

Its only round 11 so pretty early to call it. Garrick is no Tom but he's been pretty good filling in lately.

Saab will.come back in. Tippy toes moves to cover Garrick. Hank will return on the shoulder of FOZ as the greates decoy in the game. Boot will trim back down to shoe size again and add dimension. Koula getting better every week. Paseka returns soon.

I would get Lodge on a train and play contract to see if he could add some starch. Not a fan of the blokes off field antics but we as a team have had plenty of them over the years.

As long as we make the finals anything can happen.
Your optimism is admirable.

You dont think we can beat Storm and Panthers with Garrick at full back do you? Honestly? He does a safe job but he offers nothing in the attacking line. We wont crack their defence. We barely did it with Tom last season in the finals.

Oh man.... when you get up in the morning do you kick the dog wagging his tail at you, spit on the wife making your breaky and complain about what a crap life you have? You really wouldn't possibly see any good in any situation.

You looking in the mirror?

You looking in the mirror?
Sorry man - my world is always glass half full - never perfect but always good things are around the corner. Your world is full of doom and gloom and complaints. I certainly think there are things Des and the players can improve on.... lots of things. I also know I do not know it all and I am a dribbler just like the rest on here but yes I just choose to look at life and the team through a different prism to you.

Turbo done is a big one, the positive for me would be to give Koula a shot at the one jumper.

Still lacking the intensity in defence, like to see Bullemoor play in the middle and Tuitavake on the bench to add much needed energy.

Injuries can ruin your season, positive are the chance to blood some younger players and move out the non performers.
I reckon we need to start looking to the future, we need to blood some kids in our 30. The experience would be invaluable. Weekes at fullback, keep koula at centre. Give bullemor time in the middle. Let him develop. I'd rather lose giving guys experience than just lose playing it safe

Our Seasons definitely not over, there’s 14 rounds to go, I’m not convinced we’ve turned things around, but last nights effort proves we have what it takes, regardless of the stats, the ref, our squad, we competed and should of won the game against a side that has toppled the big 2, we played on their turf, without our best side on the park.

A week ago we were a ride off, last night has the potential to galvanise the side, let’s see how we go next week, big ask to back that up against the storm down there, but I get the feeling the boys might fire up under a siege type mentality and I hope they do, play like that week in week out, improving on the areas we need to improve on and where definitely not out of it, even with Tom‘s situation.

I’m as filthy as anyone with what happened last night and even more filthy with our effort last week, but I’m looking forward to next week, need to erase last night and just get on with it and we can prove a lot to ourselves if we can go down there and compete with them on there turf and who knows with a unbiased and fair ref, play with the same effort and self belief as last night and we may even come away with the W.

Last edited:
It's gunna be a hard tough road and a real test of character
Best we can Hope for is a 7 or 8 finish, but if they turn up with attitude shown against the slimes and officials, will win more than we lose.
Anything can happen with momentum come finals time and when on - we have a red hot team.
One moment can change our premiership winning course around

We have all experienced that one moment that changed the course at one point of our lives
That moment maxta comes this Thursday night for our players

We beat the Premiership contenders Storm and we will be pumped up with confidence and propel our winning momentum towards the finals .

We need to beat the Storm and make a statement and prove that we are not just flat track bullies
We are High Flying Sea eagles on the rise and on the way to seriously compete for the title
This Thursday night is our special moment in time !

I will end this post with the Lyrics of an Inspirational song

I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
And the answers are all up to me
1653099890747.png

One moment can change our premiership winning course around

We have all experienced that one moment that changed the course at one point of our lives
That moment maxta comes this Thursday night for our players

We beat the Premiership contenders Storm and we will be pumped up with confidence and propel our winning momentum towards the finals .

We need to beat the Storm and make a statement and prove that we are not just flat track bullies
We are High Flying Sea eagles on the rise and on the way to seriously compete for the title
This Thursday night is our special moment in time !

I will end this post with the Lyrics of an Inspirational song

I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
And the answers are all up to me
View attachment 21140
Great to see you back Bozo - love your work mate 🤙

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12