Season Over?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After seeing souths destroy the tigers I think the top 8 is set for 2022 now.

I can maybe see the raiders as the only team that May change that but apart from them it's season over for the rest already behind on F/a badly.

Its sad to see that the competition at this middle part of the season is now pretty much set and the gulf between the good and bad clubs are getting bigger.

I hope we fight and get 9-12th place but just can't see it at the moment.

Now that Tafua is back in the team, I believe Des will continue to look to the future and pick Michael Monaghan as #14.
Des will get Foran to backout of the titans deal and sell Weekes and Schuster to pay for him. 😞

Now that Tafua is back in the team, I believe Des will continue to look to the future and pick Michael Monaghan as #14.
Des will get Foran to backout of the titans deal and sell Weekes and Schuster to pay for him. 😞
Nate Myles has his hand up for a contract while he sits on a beach elsewhere. If it's a cheap contract, Penn is all for it.

We “ might” beat the Warriors , but then again we might not.

As bad as the Tigers are they’ll be a different kettle of fish at home.

And zero chance v Cowgirls and Drizzle.

Could easily be 0-4 and 14th position in a month.

Top 8 predictions are great but reality suggests otherwise.

This season is a serious under achievement based upon archaic structure, ill discipline, poor performances and a complete lack of on field leadership. Sure we have had injuries but we are still fielding 17 professional footballers who frequently put in A to B grade performances. Unless things change radically then we finish in the bottom 4. And change to Des is like consistency is to the NRL.

This season is a serious under achievement based upon archaic structure, ill discipline, poor performances and a complete lack of on field leadership. Sure we have had injuries but we are still fielding 17 professional footballers who frequently put in A to B grade performances. Unless things change radically then we finish in the bottom 4. And change to Des is like consistency is to the NRL.
Cant argue with any of that.

Is our Season over ?

It is not up for any one to say accept for the ones that have the final say
And they are our Coach and our Players

Our Destiny and Season is in their own hands , hearts and minds

We know they have the Proven Premiership Winning coach and the Personnel that are capable

We will find out if they have the Resilience and fight in them
to overcome their set back and end the season on a high note with an Inspirational fight back

Six Again 2022 - MANLY

Pulled these figures out today from Foxtel stats regarding “6 again “ figures for our team so far this year that makes interesting reading -

R1 Panthers lost 1-6
R2 Roosters even 2-2
R3 Bulldogs won 5-2
R4 Raiders lost 2-1
R5 Knights lost 6-2
R6 Titans even 5-5
R7 Sharks lost 0-3
R8 Rabbits lost 2-3
R9 Tigers lost 4 -6
R10 Broncos lost 0-5
R11 Eels lost 0-2
R12 Storm lost 2-3

Total lost 24 - 45
So we have lost it 9 times, won only 1 and 2 draws !!!
To win only once in 12 matches smells bad !!!!
If you look at the figures above it is very obvious that the referees hate us.
All we want is a fair go , at the moment we are not getting it and it is killing our momentum and we are losing games.
We are playing bad enough as it is and the referees are just killing us.
Let’s get rid of this stupid rule , and let’s get back to some fair play for rest of the year 😡😡😡

Remember how much I got bagged for suggesting we'd end up coming 14th?
And if there isn't significant change, we can expect the same next season as well.
We’ve been over the last part, where all but locked in for next year, so brace yourself for more of the same and I can’t see Des going down the road of significant change, can you?

We’ve been over the last part, where all but locked in for next year, so brace yourself for more of the same and I can’t see Des going down the road of significant change, can you?

Our hopes lay with Maestrov saying enough is enough - inputting KRA's, benchmarks & performance standards / measures. Put it this way. Todd Payten went to Nth QLD, and immediately set the bar. Yes, it meant a falling out, and reduction in game time with Taumalolo, but that hard / harsh mentality was required - it's called accountability.

Maestrov needs to attain a new/fresh head of recruitment. Then, either someone like Cronk to support Hasler with the modern points of the game, or sacking Des all together.

But nah, agree, we'll so no change, apart from the same media crap (players saying they are trying hard, and will perform better and things).

We “ might” beat the Warriors , but then again we might not.

As bad as the Tigers are they’ll be a different kettle of fish at home.

And zero chance v Cowgirls and Drizzle.

Could easily be 0-4 and 14th position in a month.

Top 8 predictions are great but reality suggests otherwise.
If we finish 14th then Des might be done as well with his performance based contract

Although Croker has been solid at 9 he's not the most threatening dummy half and now losing Turbo immediately rules us out. Over the years the teams with the best performing spine/team will win the Comp. Look what happened to the storm without Hughes and Papenhuysen

Remember how much I got bagged for suggesting we'd end up coming 14th?
And if there isn't significant change, we can expect the same next season as well.
Well Des has turned Jake into a $900K plodding Labrador who gives away 6 agains like candy. Even Freddie has seen it and doesn't want it.

11th with a bullet ( downwards )

After the next 4 I think we can confirm “ season over “ , by then I expect we’ll be 14th.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4