Season Over?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the STINCH is still in the place from Barrett. Mediocrity is accepted, and to have Jake and Turbo back him made you wonder WTF. The culture is not there at the moment, don’t see Des creating it unfortunately. Jake should not have being payed that much with DCE and possibly Turbo. You would have thought they would have learnt from previous decisions on salaries. DCE might be a good club man but does not come across as someone you would go into battle for. Just my observation. He is not hard enough, time to sell him to the Dolphins and start the new generation of great kids coming thru.

Our season isn't over, there are 25 rounds in the season & we've only just had round 12, so we've got approximately half a season to go.

Are we looking like we'll play beyond round 25? At this stage, no.

So what I'm going to do is continue to watch the footy each weekend & cheer Manly on & hopefully see a few satisfying wins.

I'm not going to over-analyse & try to predict what might happen in 1/3/6 months or 1/3/5 years, I'm just going to enjoy what we've got.

What's the alternative? Not watch any more footy for the rest of the year & therefore have no team to back & nothing to hope for? Nah, not for me, where there's life there's hope & I'mjust happy to have a team to follow.

At the risk of sounding like an inspirational poster, it's about the journey, not just the destination.

where there's life there's hope & I'mjust happy to have a team to follow.

At the risk of sounding like an inspirational poster, it's about the journey, not just the destination.
That is a great attitude

The only way out of doldrums is to keep positive

And who knows thing can turn arounds and we could be pleasantly surprised

With Paseka , Saab and Lawton back we are ready for our run to the finals .Season is half way and have plenty of home games to make the top 8 .Got my tickets for Saturday and will be great cheering the boys on .
Another Great attitude

Good on you Feathered friend alafua

You are a real inspiration to our Legendary club

Manly supporters like you that keep turning up to matches when our players are down

Are what inspires them to win and turn their season around

It's all about perception, hence the expression "glass is half full".
Good on you feathered friend

Positive people like you is what we need right now

Through out our Legendary clubs history we have always over come adversity with positive people

During our darkest times the Positive Manly people

shown their light of of hope and Inspired our come backs with their positive never say die spirit

Last edited:
Our season isn't over, there are 25 rounds in the season & we've only just had round 12, so we've got approximately half a season to go.

Are we looking like we'll play beyond round 25? At this stage, no.

So what I'm going to do is continue to watch the footy each weekend & cheer Manly on & hopefully see a few satisfying wins.

I'm not going to over-analyse & try to predict what might happen in 1/3/6 months or 1/3/5 years, I'm just going to enjoy what we've got.

What's the alternative? Not watch any more footy for the rest of the year & therefore have no team to back & nothing to hope for? Nah, not for me, where there's life there's hope & I'mjust happy to have a team to follow.

Agree!

Every game, regardless of who we play or where we go next is about upholding the values of our great club. We don’t look like winning a comp this year, but we can damn well win as many matches as we possibly can to show pride in what we do.

Every win, however large or small, is another win in the history of our proud club. That means a hell of a lot!

Inspiration away mate, I will never give up, after 52 years and watching 1300 odd games, you win some you lose some, players, coaches and management come and go. But its US the fans that have longevity. Beating the Storm 40-0 in 2008 was possibly the best sporting day of my life, that game was breathtaking, and I know I will see another performance like that from a Manly side.

Six Again 2022 - MANLY

Pulled these figures out today from Foxtel stats regarding “6 again “ figures for our team so far this year that makes interesting reading -

R1 Panthers lost 1-6
R2 Roosters even 2-2
R3 Bulldogs won 5-2
R4 Raiders lost 2-1
R5 Knights lost 6-2
R6 Titans even 5-5
R7 Sharks lost 0-3
R8 Rabbits lost 2-3
R9 Tigers lost 4 -6
R10 Broncos lost 0-5
R11 Eels lost 0-2
R12 Storm lost 2-3

Total lost 24 - 45
So we have lost it 9 times, won only 1 and 2 draws !!!
To win only once in 12 matches smells bad !!!!
If you look at the figures above it is very obvious that the referees hate us.
All we want is a fair go , at the moment we are not getting it and it is killing our momentum and we are losing games.
We are playing bad enough as it is and the referees are just killing us.
Let’s get rid of this stupid rule , and let’s get back to some fair play for rest of the year 😡😡😡
where did you get those stats from? I love to do the same stat on eels slime. We had 0-2 in 6 agains and 2-7 in penalties. Overall 2-11. The slimes had the ball for extra 54 tackles (9 x6). How the heck did manly manage to be leading 20-16 with 5 to go. We have a good side. we should be 6-6 aftre round 12 and thats unbelievable with such a bias penalty count against us.

where did you get those stats from? I love to do the same stat on eels slime. We had 0-2 in 6 agains and 2-7 in penalties. Overall 2-11. The slimes had the ball for extra 54 tackles (9 x6). How the heck did manly manage to be leading 20-16 with 5 to go. We have a good side. we should be 6-6 aftre round 12 and thats unbelievable with such a bias penalty count against us.
Foxsports.com.au stats

Last year we started our run after the Warriors game and it's the same all over again in 2022 .We will miss Tom but the boys will be up to the challenge and make the finals .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7