Season Over?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah for me too.

I think I will sign out, I might reconsider after a sleep but I doubt it.

The Sharks and Bronco's games were bad loses but I dont mind getting beaten by a better team - I actually enjoyed watching Talakai and those young Bronco's, I just love footy.

I was gonna go to Melbourne next week but I am going to Sydney now Thursday

PS for the record Nathan Brown was more than a metre in front of the kicker when Tom got hurt but that's ok, I mean when the ref, 2 touchies and however many are in the bunker all ignore I must of been mistaken.

We toiled hard tonight, and really put in, which is all you can ask.

Our season is cooked now though.

Put a line through this year, blood the youngsters, and build for next year.

Im so pissed at the standard of refereeing in that game. Im done with NRL. I wont be watching another game nor giving them another cent.

Im attending the AFL game in town here tomorrow and will be offering the team a sponsorship deal removing any NRL stickers off my car and pumping the local AFL.

My boys wanted to play AFL but i would not really accomodate that, tonight that all changed. They are withdrawn from junior league and sogned with the AFL Im all in now, screw the NRL. NRL will not feature in my house again and im done giving them my hard earned. Good luck everyone, after 40 yrs ive had it. Catch you all in the next life.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6