Sea Eagles vs Broncos discussion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
but Wallace is out.
i'm sure the bookies took this into account.

Mike Hunt's son, Ben, is playing half. His grand-father, York, is really looking forward to watching Ben.

Brisbane centre Justin Hodges in doubt for tomorrow night's match against Manly after limping off training field with foot injury

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brisbane centre Justin Hodges in doubt for tomorrow night's match against Manly after limping off training field with foot injury

I'm sure he'll still be there

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Though a whinger , Hodges is better than most centres on 1 leg - no doubt will be there & as usual. a serious threat.

MK Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Though a whinger , Hodges is better than most centres on 1 leg - no doubt will be there & as usual. a serious threat.

Agreed. Hodges is a grub but is also a good player, which if you're marking him must be an annoying combo to deal with.

@manlyseaeagles Kieran Foran was not on the team bus headed to the airport today, Don't expect him to play despite rumours he will #NRL

Mals said:
MK Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Agreed. Hodges is a grub but is also a good player, which if you're marking him must be an annoying combo to deal with.

His form has dropped just a notch from earlier in the season when he was absolutely on fire. Concisdering he's in my supercoach team and I have no cover in the centres/wing I'm predicting he won't play.

Didn,t expect that Fozzie would play, a few of the players said to me last Sunday night that he'd be right (possibly) by the Chooks game.

Don't worry we'll give the Bongoes a run for their money!!

I said a run for their money Mick, not neccesarily a win!!

You going to the game???

You'll have to do my package one day mate so we can meet

bennyeagle said:
We are going to have to go up another level, we blew so many chances yesterday and couldn't convert the huge penalty count our way. Wallace being out is a bonus but the broncs have many good replacements, this is going to be a close one hoping wolf is back for this game !

mm...i hate to say it but we mUst watch out for broncos (any!)

mickqld said:
Glad you're confident Mark. I'm seeing Broncos by 16 here. :s

And also, lets face it Mick you are a negative nancy!!

You get down in the face, glum and are not positive about anything...remember that uppercut I said to give yourself a few times last year???

I can see a win here. Our forwards are not going great, but neither are theirs. Thaiday is their main go to man and so mark him and cut down his running time. Hopefully Kite will cease passing and just go forward and tackle, which he's quite good at. Our halves are better and our backline is going good and getting better with the Stewarts' finding their way back after their layoff. Matty Balin's defense and his darting runs and Lyon will take care of Hodges. All they have to remember is that he's not covered with spiders. A win and by some. 24 to 10. DCE mom.

Very confident of a win. I actually think we will win by 13+. We are a big game team, this is Broncos biggest for the year so far. I don't think they will be up for it after last weeks loss to the warriors. Plus I'm going to the game with a mate that dislikes the Eagles, and whenever he is with me, we win.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4