Sea Eagles vs Broncos discussion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Im looking forward to this game with the hope our combination's start clicking so that final pass can start to stick, if it does we will carve them up. It seems K Foran will not be back for this game so we need Liam to have another solid game. Snake and DCE to stand up and have a cracking game. Considering our great record in Brisbane i have Manly by 13+

This corresponding match last season was when the PING! went off and we were no longer under the radar. We'll need to be playing near our potential to win, but I'm expecting a big game from DCE, who has been a little off his game ever since he was re-signed.
He is our key back, and Gift is our key forward. These are two of the most creative players in RL and we need them firing.
I believe the Broncos are one-dimensional. Strong runners but not much more. I'm hoping I'm right.

Peter Wallace out will have a big bearing on this match in our favour. Still gonna be a tough ask, and the sort of game I love because like the Dogs game, our forwards are gonna have to stand up and accommodate them

The Who said:
This corresponding match last season was when the PING! went off and we were no longer under the radar.

That's the thing we have not had a game where we have blown a decent team off the park this year, its only a matter of time before it happens :)

We are going to have to go up another level, we blew so many chances yesterday and couldn't convert the huge penalty count our way. Wallace being out is a bonus but the broncs have many good replacements, this is going to be a close one hoping wolf is back for this game !

torana355 said:
Im looking forward to this game with the hope our combination's start clicking so that final pass can start to stick, if it does we will carve them up. It seems K Foran will not be back for this game so we need Liam to have another solid game. Snake and DCE to stand up and have a cracking game. Considering our great record in Brisbane i have Manly by 13+

Doesnt Trex come back also???

I have a bet with broncosHQ if Manly lose, we have to put their logo up on our site for a week. If we win they have to put our logo up. We did the same thing last year too :)

jjai said:
torana355 said:

No he is back for the Roosters game.

torana355 said:
jjai said:
torana355 said:

No he is back for the Roosters game.

Not if he makes the origin squad.

I hope our attack kicks into gear, we have only scored 29 points more that Parramatta and they are running last.

Jatz Crackers said:
Hope we come away with the 2 points.
It's a game of two halves and we have to play for the full 80 minutes, but football is a funny game. The old rugby league ball can bounce anywhere, and we really need the rub of the green.
Whoever scores the most points will win.

Err I just can't be bothered thinking of more cliches

Jatz Crackers said:
Its a funny game.

Already covered that, it depends on who has come to play, the team that has their heads on will win

Daniel said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Hope we come away with the 2 points.
It's a game of two halves and we have to play for the full 80 minutes, but football is a funny game. The old rugby league ball can bounce anywhere, and we really need the rub of the green.
Whoever scores the most points will win.

Err I just can't be bothered thinking of more cliches

It's the greatest game of all and full credit to the boys for making it so.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8