Sea Eagles vs Broncos discussion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
I said a run for their money Mick, not neccesarily a win!!

You going to the game???

You'll have to do my package one day mate so we can meet

LMAO. Thanks Mark but I'll have to decline YOUR package offer the Mrs wouldn't be too happy with that turn of events...... not that there's anything wrong with that.
No can't make it tomorrow night have to work. One day when I'm let out of the house I'll have to come along to a MWTS game. Cheer your loudest tomorrow we are gona need it.
GO MANLY

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yeah Ryan always spread the rumour he's like a donkey.....yeah right!!

The man chicken.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Look out Brissie Bones is there now ;)

Car is packed and about to start the journey in 3.5 hours

Bones was in my office about 30 mins ago, at this stage "bourbon free"...he was headed to Jimmy's on the Mall for breakfast AND...a bourbon...so that didn't last long did it??

Rooooners Uuuup......you should have been with the WCC crew last week mate, funny day, most of them try the accent deal but NONE can do it like Vidmar!!

Just about to get into the car for the trek up the M1 to Bris-Bain. Pumped for this game. Hope to see and hear you all at Suncorp very soon.
Manly by heaps.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Mate you haven't seen me in the shower....my 3 year old Grandson is better hung than me!!

Don't feel too bad Mark. I have seen some "chicks" that are better well endowed than I. :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2