Sea Eagles vs Broncos discussion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A week is a long time in football and we'll be looking forward to the challenge.

With another game under the belt I'm sure the boys will be better for it.

The forwards have to lay a good platform and hopefully the backs can get behind them and score a few tries.

If we do the simple things well, complete our sets, good ball security, get to our kick, chase well, good line speed, yada yada yada....

but anyway, so T-Rex was not deemed to have been picked for Straya vs the kiwis, so that week don't count? But if nsw pick him, he can't play for us v the Rorters?
as Cartman would say, 'son of a BITCH!'

The Who said:
This corresponding match last season was when the PING! went off and we were no longer under the radar.

Ahh, I see you have the machine that goes 'ping'!

Daniel said:
I have a bet with broncosHQ if Manly lose, we have to put their logo up on our site for a week. If we win they have to put our logo up. We did the same thing last year too :)

If we lose, everyone boycott here for a week!

The Broncos have a great, mostly young, enthusiastic side, coming off their first loss after 7 wins in a row. Let's not kid ourselves this is a big ask. With Rexie and Fozzie in we'd give them a big run, but at times on Sunday we lacked direction. Liam is doing his best and will get better with more games but it's a different side with Fozzie 1 in there, a win will be a season changing effort!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Liam is doing his best and will get better with more games but it's a different side with Fozzie 1 in there, a win will be a season changing effort!!!

Nice, perhaps we can shorten the Foran brothers to F1 (Kieran) & F2 (Liam) from now on.

globaleagle said:
The Who said:
This corresponding match last season was when the PING! went off and we were no longer under the radar.

Ahh, I see you have the machine that goes 'ping'!

Daniel said:
I have a bet with broncosHQ if Manly lose, we have to put their logo up on our site for a week. If we win they have to put our logo up. We did the same thing last year too :)

If we lose, everyone boycott here for a week!

nah its all part of the fun and rivalry

mcatt said:
A week is a long time in football and we'll be looking forward to the challenge.

With another game under the belt I'm sure the boys will be better for it.

The forwards have to lay a good platform and hopefully the backs can get behind them and score a few tries.
To be honest I prefer us playing quality sides than the battlers of 2012, we seem to lift with the better sides. Heres hoping for the Broncos match!

eagles2win said:
Wouldn't Fozzie 1 be Liam being the eldest and all........

How about making it easier LFoz and KFoz

No disrespect to Liam but I think F1 for Kieran (like the motor racing) suits.

Yep LFoz & KFoz works as well.

I didn't catch the start of the comment, but on Fox before the Broncos v Warriors game, they stated due to some reasoning Brisbane were now due to lose their next two matches, one down one to go !!

Season defining game for us. We win we will go on with it. Lose and with SOO players out the following week against the chooks 2 losses in a row here will just about kill our chances. Losing to Parra and Titans was not an option and now we have to make up for it.

mickqld said:
Season defining game for us. We win we will go on with it. Lose and with SOO players out the following week against the chooks 2 losses in a row here will just about kill our chances. Losing to Parra and Titans was not an option and now we have to make up for it.

Its only round 10, we could still come back from another two losses but its not ideal. We are favorites on centrebet at $1.72 and Broncos at $2.13.

Much as Wallace is overrated they will lack direction big time.
This in a way makes them dangerous with players like Norman, Gillett & Hodges who play best with open ab-lib style footy.
Not expecting an easy walkover with these young Bronc fowards good as there is.
Overall too good for them if Manly are at 90% or more & should control this game between 60 - 70 mins to claim the 2 points. ;)

Amazingly a win here will put us 1 win off second spot. How good would it be for us to take 2nd spot and hold it before the Storm game at Brookie. Would ensure Battle of Brookie II will pack 'em in.

Brookie4eva said:
I didn't catch the start of the comment, but on Fox before the Broncos v Warriors game, they stated due to some reasoning Brisbane were now due to lose their next two matches, one down one to go !!

They have a win 2, lose 2 pattern in 2012.
They lost to the Warriors last week - soooo :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6