Post-Game Discussion Sea Eagles v Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Broncos
50 Suncorp Stadium
14 May 2021 20:05
80th minute

Match Stats

Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

Pre-Match Thread here

Game Day Thread here

MATCH DAY

Friday 14th May 2021

Venue:.... Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

NRL Kick Off Time:.... 8:05pm

FULL TIME SCORE

Manly:
Broncos: 6

182800201_10159082581575993_2545686843994350866_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

Pressers:
Sea Eagles press conference | Fox Sports Videos
Broncos press conference | Fox Sports Videos

Post Match Interviews: TBA

Match Report:

Match Highlights:

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clip Links:

Croker's Try Celebrations #1

Croker's Try Celebrations #2

Keppie's Try Celebrations #1

Keppie's Try Celebrations #2

Keppie's Try Celebrations #3

Tom's Try Celebrations

Halftime Score with Jake

Tom & Jake

Saab

Kieran & Jake

Cade, Jake, Tom & Marty

Josh

Jake

Saab Try following a DCE bomb to the corner

Jordan Riki Heading Harper in the lower jaw

Marty Palms Gamble

Try time coming with Turbo

Kieran's hand on ice

Tom

Press Print & Video Articles:

Last edited:
Just watching the replay now. Considering how both teams played last week, plus a short turnaround and I honestly thought the Broncos were a big chance of winning last night. However, it was a very complete performance and one of Manly’s best so far this season.
Jake was back to “the old Jake”, Garrick kicked 9/9, even Cherry had a really good game. Unfortunately Foran finally got injured, but he could do with the break anyway and we’ve got some options in Schuster and Cust.
Great start to the weekend and it’s only Saturday morning.

So I only kinda wanna harp on it (as I don't know if anyone else saw it) but it's pretty poor form to throw anything at players on the field, but that's what happened.

I doubt any real 'journos' will touch it but to help those 'me type words hard' challenged mob out...

here it is in pic form:

zxkdmF3.jpg

uje5mSi.jpg

v2bXX3B.jpg

Just watching the replay now. Considering how both teams played last week, plus a short turnaround and I honestly thought the Broncos were a big chance of winning last night. However, it was a very complete performance and one of Manly’s best so far this season.
Jake was back to “the old Jake”, Garrick kicked 9/9, even Cherry had a really good game. Unfortunately Foran finally got injured, but he could do with the break anyway and we’ve got some options in Schuster and Cust.
Great start to the weekend and it’s only Saturday morning.
To be fair to Foz the injury wasn’t fitness related. I agree that a break will be good for him. Always puts his body on the line.

So a great win.

Against the broncos as well! woohoo!

Does our logo now appear on their site?

Felt like they got a bit loose towards the end (laughable 2 sin bins at the end so the refs can say it was 2 each).

Was kinda surprised that so many calls went our way... but more surprised that so few went against us. Our discipline was awesome. Not even Jake gave away a set re-start!!!

ps - I like the post game thread idea. And me >>> you golf flag poles!

Loved the win, it is always a good spectacle to watch the boys pile on 50 points! Didn't like the new "head attack" rules, a little too far although the guy the jammed his head into Morgan's head did deserve going on report and time. Final thought; how good is it for our junior supporters to suddenly have multiple hero's - DCE, Turbo, Jake, Marty and now Shu and Saab. I suspect more to come for the kids (and the big kids at heart!).

God it's good to be winning :)

Watched this match outside by a crackling campfire. Heat from the fire plus heat from Mighty Sea Eagles made a cold night super hot.
Backyard fire dodging post try celebrations resulted in no serious injuries.
Great night.

Great performance overall & showed we're fit & capable of playing well at the new, faster pace of the game.

Looking towards next week's game against Parra, I think we need to go into it prepared for a tough, grinding, close game to temper last night's blowout score, just to keep us grounded in reality.

Broncos are a rabble but all these rule changes are ruining the game iv'e loved for the last 50 years. V'landy's and Abdo's egos are out of control.
Yeah I think they have gone too far with the rule changes however both of the Brisbane players were on report twice so it’s hard to argue with them going to the bin. There are massive issues with concussion now and going forward so they have had to address it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4