Post-Game Discussion Sea Eagles v Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Broncos
50 Suncorp Stadium
14 May 2021 20:05
80th minute

Match Stats

You ever play the pokies mate? If you're a betting man to get rich then you're in the wrong game.

You rarely gain from a bet.

I bet for interest never for gain
Thank goodness we don't have to stare at that hideously ugly maroon and gold horse for a week.

Donkeys have some good individual players but don’t seam to gel together very well.

Watched the game again and the middle men had big games for us, Des will have some selection headaches coming up with the form of the current team and some good players returning from injuries.

Attachments

• 20210515_195541.jpg
    20210515_195541.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 7
Donkeys have some good individual players but don’t seam to gel together very well.

Watched the game again and the middle men had big games for us, Des will have some selection headaches coming up with the form of the current team and some good players returning from injuries.
Best game I’ve seen from Marty for a long time.
‘And Guacamole has come of age. I liked how he went after Rikki, when he made head contact with Harper. I know it’s only push and shove. But it showed Guac is ready to back his team mate. Good chemistry.

I love how they've blended as a team and are playing for each other, as opposed to a few weeks ago when there didn't seem to be much cohesion (nor much of anything for that matter). Really noticed last night how close they have become. Guess its taken time for the new guys to gel.

Here it is...nice 'n shiny!

I5QVUdf.jpg

I don't mind (too much) the offering to end the bet but maybe... because I know they won't take it. Because if it was reversed and I was offered, I'd say thanks but nah, a bet it a bet.

Reminds me of a sit-com over here called "The united states of Al" - I don't know if you have it.

Ex soldier (Riley) brings back his Afghani translator "Al" to live with his family in 'merica.

Now Al is working in the business that belongs to the Riley's Dad.

It's pay day. Dad tries to give Al his cheque and Al refuses 3 times saying that he has been given a nice home and that's enough.

Riley then says.. "Hey Dad, offer it to him one more time, it's a cultural thing to refuse 3 times but accept on the 4th."

Dad: Al, here's yer cheque if you want it?
Al: "Ok, if you insist."

(ok it was'funnier' than reading it all but like w/e)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not so fun fact: Afghani translators were offered visas for 'merica if they helped the usa out. 'merica being merica reneged now there's 1000's of Afghani's still waiting living in fear from reprisals. nooneleft.org

After Watching the replay I think I would put Cust to 5/8 and keep Shoe in the back row. Cust looked pretty slick in the 2nd half and we are lacking depth in forwards plus I fear a returning Siro will blunt the wide running of Harper and Saab.

Also liked how the Bongo fans did the walk of shame pretty early - the stadium was virtually empty in the last 10 mins.

After Watching the replay I think I would put Cust to 5/8 and keep Shoe in the back row. Cust looked pretty slick in the 2nd half and we are lacking depth in forwards plus I fear a returning Siro will blunt the wide running of Harper and Saab.

Also liked how the Bongo fans did the walk of shame pretty early - the stadium was virtually empty in the last 10 mins.
Leaving in droves with 22mins still to go. We had this overweight buffoon who looked like a cross between Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad and Homer Simpson stunting a few rows below and he was obviously quite passionate about the Broncs. But he packed up and left after the second binning. Haha

I'm not sure about the team dynamic but I thought it was interesting that after the broncs first (oh wait...and only) try Garrick turned around and yelled faaaaaaaa...r.........r...k at the two who slid off the tackle.

um

carry on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8