Sea Eagles Member and Fan Forum #nextweek

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can't attend......hoping someone can ask about the life membership situation....MWDRLFC and the seperate " SEAEAGLES " Penn awarded ones ???

Another good question, but one I suspect they wouldn't answer either. Embarrassing episode that one, and almost 2 years ago since they made the big song and dance about their newly minted life memberships. With Killer getting the real life membership this year maybe they can explain why he needs another life membership (ditto Kitey) if the MWSE one was the "rare honour" they claimed at the time.

Interesting in his column this week Zorba mentioned there is likely to be a mending of bridges between the club and MWDRLFC shortly. That might be a question potentially posed.

Interesting in his column this week Zorba mentioned there is likely to be a mending of bridges between the club and MWDRLFC shortly. That might be a question potentially posed.

Perhaps a follow up question could be "who does he think is the common demoninator (read denominator) responsible for the clubs relationship breakdowns and infighting"

MWDRLFC
Ex players
Ex coaches
Ex administrators
Ex sponsors
Ex part owners
The NRL

Anyone guess who the ***t is?

Perhaps a follow up question could be "who does he think is the common demoninator (read denominator) responsible for the clubs relationship breakdowns and infighting"

MWDRLFC
Ex players
Ex coaches
Ex administrators
Ex sponsors
Ex part owners
The NRL

Anyone guess who the ***t is?
You?

Another small tip ........perhaps actually find an opinion of your own and post it as opposed to "trolling" people as your primary function.
Based on your profile page, seems you are unsurpassed in giving "TROLL" ratings to people. (150 already!!!)
No other poster I can see comes close to that number!!

So what's the criteria for a troll rating, when you don't agree with the post .....or when you can't understand it?

F****** hilarious that you have posted previously accusing me of trolling :giggle::clap::rofl:

Mirror?
Yep, my "you' to your comment was a troll. Nice to see you spent some time with my account and counting my ratings :)

Trolling is posting something that looks to stir the pot or will trigger a reaction.

Your BS is "unsurpassed"!

Can't attend......hoping someone can ask about the life membership situation....MWDRLFC and the seperate " SEAEAGLES " Penn awarded ones ???
Also....does the MWDRLFC still buy shares of the Sea Eagles entity back....or is it a case of them not being able to pay their way , in that they are not able to cover their share, as a percentage owner, of the loss that is generated by the " sea eagles / penn entity " ?
And if someone will nominate me for a life membership right?

someone is also going to ask about legitimising us too right?

And if someone will nominate me for a life membership right?

someone is also going to ask about legitimising us too right?

Perhaps a Silvertails “ Life Membership” Dan, the poster with the most wit, the funniest , I’m sure you could create the criteria!

Is it school holidays at the moment? It sure seems like there is a lot of juvenile posts at a time when school is normally in ;)

It’s the off season, happens every year, this place goes to the absolute dregs during it!!

@HappilyManly usually gets it right, vanishing for 3-4 months ( only here because of WC I imagine ).

What’s the bet no posts from her after next weekend to March!

Yep, my "you' to your comment was a troll. Nice to see you spent some time with my account and counting my ratings :)

Trolling is posting something that looks to stir the pot or will trigger a reaction.

Your BS is "unsurpassed"!
The truth is embarassing isn't it..........you basically scan the forum giving TROLL ratings to posts............150 posts that all were a bit too much for you. (and most weren't even mine)

AB.jpg

The truth is embarassing isn't it..........you basically scan the forum giving TROLL ratings to posts............150 posts that all were a bit too much for you. (and most weren't even mine)

View attachment 7059

To be fair he has been here since 2006...so that is an average of 13 a year (or if we are being generous as the system has not been there since day 1 let’s say it is 26 a year).

You appear to have been here for less than a year and have almost given 50 troll ratings...Well on track to bring up a 100 in a year

So... is it true you were once a key advisor on free speech to Julian Assange (but he doesn't talk to you any more since he's had to live in the Ecuadorian Embassy)??

FMD this place is amusing at times, now back to my ****ty Vietnamese Coffee ( just to get free wifi).

View attachment 7059

Every time I see a post from you I regret not having invested in the sausage roll concession when I had the opportunity.

Pss weren't you the numbnut that was lecturing us about modern day social media and not caring what people said .... then you go on like a princess about a troll ... Good grief!

View attachment 7059
Seems such a contradiction.
WTF should it matter if someone wants to "play the man" (what is that, some sort of reference from the 70's?) or call another poster a D*******. Different opinions are ok as long as they are only expressed in the manner you see befitting? Some of you really need to be dragged (kicking and screaming if necessary) into this century.

You are a precious little hypocrite ...

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8