Sea Eagles $10M deal to keep Trbojevics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty telling that Des says nothing about Api being contracted for the next few years or that he wanted him to stay. He has to be gone next year and the team that does sign him will probably be the better for it..

Apparently Api and Fainu both signed till end the end of 2021 so if Api does go would like to see Fainu add at least another year to his contract

Correct, and it has to be player driven, not club driven.

When Maloney went to Penrith he said on tv he was waiting for the club to sort out the third party deal with keno. The nrl threatened to step in, but I don't know if they did. Cap rort right there boys and girls... but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gus was involved in that so the nrl would have quickly forgot about what happened there[/QUOTE]

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/bbd7ab7ff0c57895d4f1d31b852366bd

There’s been a call from some rugby league factions for the NRL to step in and help clubs retain local juniors.

The argument has gained momentum in recent times thanks to some commentary surrounding Manly brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic.
Something that should've been brought in years ago. Look at all the West Tigers juniors playing elsewhere. Unfortunately with Greenturds myopic view of the world it'll never happen. How that cu*t continues is beyond me. Does he have kpi's to meet and who judges them.

Something that should've been brought in years ago. Look at all the West Tigers juniors playing elsewhere. Unfortunately with Greenturds myopic view of the world it'll never happen. How that cu*t continues is beyond me. Does he have kpi's to meet and who judges them.
Who judges him? Beattie and the board who have less idea that the Turd I reckon

What about Waddell.How long is he signed for, because we need to wrap him up as well. I reckon he is part of this young sides future going forward as well

100% agree.

I think given the cap situation, Thompson is a certainty to move on end of season too. Waddell has to fill his spot.

That 2 very good players (on very good money) moved on with very good players replacing them for around half a million less a season.

His only KPI’s are to bend over whenever his bosses at nine tell him to.

Is it true that we have to rid players to up T's contracts? It appears the answer but more likely a lazy thow away line by journos. I think we have to rid players to upgrade multiple contracts.

The cap goes up 200k and we have the extra 330k as our penalty farce is over next year. That 530k plus Perrett's, Hodko's, Api's and a few others money, more than 1.5M i'd guess, should be more than enough for the upgrades required and leave a little spending money.

Not to forget walker being resigned for significantly less than he is in now so that will free up $200k or more.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/bbd7ab7ff0c57895d4f1d31b852366bd

There’s been a call from some rugby league factions for the NRL to step in and help clubs retain local juniors.

The argument has gained momentum in recent times thanks to some commentary surrounding Manly brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic.

Wont happen while Manly has a great number of juniors. When Brisbane rise again or Melbourne risk losing some of the juniors they imported, you can be sure Greenberg will be right on it. While Greenberg is in charge, Manly will continue to be treated like lepers. His agenda is obvious.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8