Schuster or Foran for 5/8th 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Schuster or Foran, 5/8th in 2022

• Foran

Votes: 91 65.0%
  • Schuster

Votes: 52 37.1%
  • Walker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Croker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unlike his halves partner Foran plays at the line and doesn’t look lost every possession but unfortunately he’s also far slower than he used to be and is a defensive liability. It’s not 2011 anymore so not sure how so many here could think keeping our most talented player out of position is the right move, especially when he’s killed it every time he’s played in the halves.

I dont know if DCE could handle the workload in the middle. He is built like a string bean
hasnt used the shoulder in a long while either. the hip toss is his go. I see 14 in the future when the heat is out of it

I think this hip toss technique is partly why our right side falls to ****

he races up out of the line to position himself to be almost cover tackling and can use the alfie throw. he runs up/past and gets em on the way back in.Like he is body surfing almost , its much more subtle of course but hard to put wordy explain. but watch

If you think Foran is our problem and that Schuster is going to miraculously solve all these problems then you’ve seriously got no clue mate. Why is this even a thread?
This debate will only be solved if Schuster is given 10 games at 6 or 7 when he comes back .It will be interesting to see what he can do with the ball at first receiver . We definitely need something new after watching the finals last year and the first 2 games this year .The opposition are reading our game so easily that they only have to cover Tom and our attack is dead .They won't be fanning out to cover Tom when Schuster gets the ball .

This debate will only be solved if Schuster is given 10 games at 6 or 7 when he comes back .It will be interesting to see what he can do with the ball at first receiver . We definitely need something new after watching the finals last year and the first 2 games this year .The opposition are reading our game so easily that they only have to cover Tom and our attack is dead .They won't be fanning out to cover Tom when Schuster gets the ball .
Schuster doesn't help his cause by being injured again, and they usually last 4 weeks or more.

Schuster doesn't help his cause by being injured again, and they usually last 4 weeks or more.
His injuries seems to be always at training , so I'm guessing that maybe we are training the house down but not translating it to game day .Still be very interesting to watch him play when he is back .Hope he brings something new because at the moment we need it .

His injuries seems to be always at training , so I'm guessing that maybe we are training the house down but not translating it to game day .Still be very interesting to watch him play when he is back .Hope he brings something new because at the moment we need it .
or maybe it's a young guys thing, where your still growing inside your body. Tommy went through that stage, and knock on wood, it's over for him now.

Now DCE has signed for 2 more years, will Manly offer Foran 2 more years. He is 2 years younger than DCE.

What will Schuster do if this happens?

I wonder what the half planning is in the Manly club.

Foran won't get another 2 years, different player, different situation.

Fainu wont be going anywhere, he is the chosen one.

Humphrys....maybe, and maybe he'll be the next Nicho Hynes but maybe he'll be Will Pearsell or Aaron Groom.

Humphrys....maybe, and maybe he'll be the next Nicho Hynes but maybe he'll be Will Pearsell or Aaron Groom.

Foran wants to play next year. He father Des has always looked after him.

Could be some issues coming.

True.. but I don't recall 6 clubs chasing either three of these players mentioned above at the time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8