SBW heading back to Rorters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Australian billionaire owner of the Toronto Wolfpack says he can't guarantee Sonny Bill Williams will return for the second and final year of his $10 million deal.

And there will be no hard feelings should Williams elect to remain in Australia for 2021 to continue his career on the field or as a coach.

Williams announced late on Friday he was flying back to Australia, and Argyle refused to second guess if his star signing would return.

"I have no assurance if Sonny does go to an NRL club that he will return in 2021," Argyle told The Sun-Herald.

"If he goes to an NRL club in 2020 and doesn't want to return in 2021, we'll accept that. But those decisions don't have to be made all at once.

"We don't have any assurances we'll be in the Super League next year and Sonny could say, 'I want to come back, but you guys are in the Championship (second division) and I don't want to spend a year in the Championship'.
Therefore, we'd completely understand if he wanted to spend the last couple of good years in him playing at the top level rather than the Championship.

There might be a new leader but we're all being served up the same dog**** sandwiches. Corrupt clubs, incompetent or corrupt officials. Nothing has changed.
Did you know they fired the two bunker refs after the dragons sharks blunder? And they replaced them with Maxwell and brian Norrie.. replaced two incompetent flops with Maxwell the most incompetent of them all. Cant make this stuff up

Let’s see if I’ve got this right. The Roosters have 300 thousand left after signing a team of international quality. They are now going to use some of this money to sign a player who is currently on a 10 million dollar contract. After this they will still have 300 thousand left in the cap and will be looking around for any more unsigned internationals that they think may boost their team. They will then sign those players and will STILL have 300 thousand left in the cap.

Josh Frydenberg needs to spend some time with the Roosters accountant so he can learn how to balance a budget.

Let’s see if I’ve got this right. The Roosters have 300 thousand left after signing a team of international quality. They are now going to use some of this money to sign a player who is currently on a 10 million dollar contract. After this they will still have 300 thousand left in the cap and will be looking around for any more unsigned internationals that they think may boost their team. They will then sign those players and will STILL have 300 thousand left in the cap.

Josh Frydenberg needs to spend some time with the Roosters accountant so he can learn how to balance a budget.

Frydenberg will be the best treasurer the country has had if he spends time studying the Rorters cap management so he can know how to rort the system but makes it seem like we have a surplus.. :p

To be fair, the Roosters actually look more cap compliant this year, even with SBW, than they have done for the last few years.

Absolute disgrace..... he can pay tp play, the Morris twins can take under etc etc....... fair enough SBW wants game time so why has he not been told he can only play for the Warriors who are having to borrow players????? I am sure they would welcome him and his $$$$

Flanagan replaced Cronk
Morris replaced Latrell Mitchell

That is some serious coin/Brown bags/ golf days saved.

Extras...other Morris, SBW.
What about the upgrades to Radley, Keary and co? The signing of Flanagan and the second twin?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6