SBW heading back to Rorters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Being reported on news.com that the roosters are releasing a star to make room for sonny. Id never heard of him

The players who leave just happen to always free up $500,000 to $1,000,000 a season in salary cap space but get replaced by someone for $300,000 to $400,000 a season.

Screenshot_20200724-132606_Samsung Internet.jpg

Can you guys believe this ****?

Since when does the nrl get involved in recruiting players? This competition is beyond a joke i actually hope it gets exposed one day and shut down then a new comp can start with a fair salary cap that actually helps all teams not the rich ****s who buy all the best players and claim they are under the cap by 300k. Embarrassing nrl garbage. **** vlandys

View attachment 14935

Since when does the nrl get involved in recruiting players? This competition is beyond a joke i actually hope it gets exposed one day and shut down then a new comp can start with a fair salary cap that actually helps all teams not the rich *s who buy all the best players and claim they are under the cap by 300k. Embarrassing nrl garbage. * vlandys
Vlandys didnt take long to lose his credibility

He did say "In any way they can"..... then "But not financially"

Which I will leave to the sounds of one hand clapping.

Gee, Money Bill is such an ornament to the game that his presence in the struggling Roosters team will elevate not only their side but the quality of the NRL as a whole. The remaining clubs, who will be lucky to play against a team with Money Bill in it, should all chip in so that the Roosters don't have to bear the financial burden of enhancing the game of rugby league on their own. The Clovelly Hotel should also get their entire staff, including their toilet cleaners, to cough up.

I remember well how much of an honour it was to be beaten in a grand final by Money Bill, Shayne Wayne Hayne and the Roosters not so long ago, and can hardly wait to be dudded by the NRL again. It's been at least two weeks since the last time.

If anybody had watched his embarrassing efforts for the Wolfpack then I wouldn't even trust him to carry the water bottle. He'd spill it.

If anybody had watched his embarrassing efforts for the Wolfpack then I wouldn't even trust him to carry the water bottle. He'd spill it.

Hey

He was a work in progress!!!111oneoneone

Slowly slowly...coming along!

Being reported on news.com that the roosters are releasing a star to make room for sonny. Id never heard of him

Releasing a star? Is that really how it was reported?...Once again, a sensational piece of media propaganda. Oh well, most league followers will buy it.

View attachment 14935

Since when does the nrl get involved in recruiting players? This competition is beyond a joke i actually hope it gets exposed one day and shut down then a new comp can start with a fair salary cap that actually helps all teams not the rich *s who buy all the best players and claim they are under the cap by 300k. Embarrassing nrl garbage. * vlandys
When I read that headline, I thought it must be the Beetoota Advocate, but no...

So SBW will be paid $150K by the Rorters. After tax he would clear about $110K
Apparently flights are $13K each x 5 people = $65K. Isolation bill for 2 weeks at least $6K for the family. Then accommodation rental in a Bondi penthouse for 4 months. Not much left .... or do the Rorters/Uncle Nic/ NRL pick up these incidental costs.
With the NRL valuing him at $400K ( outside the top 100) I bet Toronto are reevaluating their $5millon valuation.

So SBW will be paid $150K by the Rorters. After tax he would clear about $110K
Apparently flights are $13K each x 5 people = $65K. Isolation bill for 2 weeks at least $6K for the family. Then accommodation rental in a Bondi penthouse for 4 months. Not much left .... or do the Rorters/Uncle Nic/ NRL pick up these incidental costs.
With the NRL valuing him at $400K ( outside the top 100) I bet Toronto are reevaluating their $5millon valuation.
Uncle Nick will fix that up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8