SBW heading back to Rorters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess it's getting a bit old but ....

Isn't it funny how politis wanted the first two games not to count (because the rorters lost them) and was all about the integrity of the competition, being fair, do it for the good of the game etc..

Now....

sbw says he respects nick soooo much that everything nrl related, sbw speaks to nick first.

Uncle nick had the chance to say "listen...as it isn't about the money, why don't you play for the warriors? I give you my blessing. After all playing for the warriors would be massive, good for the game, the game's integrity, and all round being fair."

But nope. nick: "got mine, screw you nrl."

Also Kents so called "putting v'landys to the sword" was rubbish. Not one journo can think to ask "If sbw brings so much to the game...why is he valued so low? And why was he valued at just what the rorters could spend?"

Morons

Plus it looks like another Toronto player "Leutele" may not be getting the same... er... assistance as promised to sbw.

Last edited:

Isn't it funny how politis wanted the first tqo games not to count (because the rorters lost them) and was all about the integrity of the competition, being fair, do it for the good of the game etc..

Now....

sbw says he respects nick soooo much that everything nrl related, sbw speaks to nick first.

Uncle nick had the chance to say "listen...as it isn't about the money, why don't you play for the warriors? I give you my blessing. After all playing for the warriors would be massive for the good of the game, the game's integrity, and all round being fair."

Also Kents so called "putting v'lameday to the sword" was rubbish. Not one journo can think to ask "If sbw brings so much to the game...why is he valued so low? And why was he valued at just what the rorters could spend?"

Morons

Plus it looks like another toronto player "Leutele" may not be getting the same ah assistance as promised.
Put him to the feather duster would be more accurate...

Isn't it funny how politis wanted the first two games not to count (because the rorters lost them) and was all about the integrity of the competition, being fair, do it for the good of the game etc..

Now....

Uncle nick had the chance to say "listen...as it isn't about the money, why don't you play for the warriors? I give you my blessing. After all playing for the warriors would be massive for the good of the game, the game's integrity, and all round being fair."

Also Kents so called "putting v'landys to the sword" was rubbish. Not one journo can think to ask "If sbw brings so much to the game...why is he valued so low? And why was he valued at just what the rorters could spend?"

Morons

Plus it looks like another Toronto player "Leutele" may not be getting the same... er... assistance as promised to sbw.
Haha agree that segment on 360 was rubbish. Kent just asked him about SBW. I have mixed views around this. On one hand I think who cares he’s 35 and old and offered nothing for Toronto. The 150k was a Pro rata figure apparently. So he’s more like on 900k if he’d been there the year - which we know would never have been able to happen at that price. I prob believe SBW when he says it’s not really about $$$. I mean he’s a multi millionaire already. What’s 150k to him. It’s prob more about his career post footy and his wife’s family are from Sydney. Anyway I hope he gets smashed and Easts start to slide - which I actually believe they are at the moment.

He will get smashed. I'm serious.
Hope so, mate. If his "form" for the Wolfpack was any indication, he's in for a rough time.

I actually think this whole farce shows just how out of touch with fans the NRL - even with the new Messiah at the helm - still is. Cameron Smith might be a great player with a remarkable career, but that doesn't stop anyone who's not a Melbourne supporter (ie, both of them) from hating him. Same with Money Bill. No amount of "ornament to the game" propaganda is going to make people like him. And no amount of spin can hide the fact he's going to play for the one team that least needs his or anybody else's help. NRL fans might not be that smart, but nobody is that stupid.

Not sure if this has been asked before but do the people on the nrl board or in the commission have other positions on NRL CLUB boards also do we know? Not casting aspersions on anyone or any team just curious

Now....

Morons

Old Kentucky Fried Kent is nothing more than a fabricated pit bull with a poodle soul. No different to the how Stock Aitken Waterman “artists” were made into singers back in the late 80’s.

I can’t stand his listening to his contrived bluster. He does just enough to suck the gullible into believing the ruse that he’s a man who has the games integrity at heart. A waffling, little bully is what he is. The only time he really has a crack is when he interviews a carcass.

SBW & his family have to go into 14 day hotel isolation.....wonder who’s paying for the hotel? Roosters? Does that get added into their salary cap? Maybe NRL as they did say they’ll do anything to get him back to the NRL? Cost would be $3000 for a single so must be at least double for a family?? Wonder if it’ll even get mentioned.....bet it won’t come out of his pocket!

SBW & his family have to go into 14 day hotel isolation.....wonder who’s paying for the hotel? Roosters? Does that get added into their salary cap? Maybe NRL as they did say they’ll do anything to get him back to the NRL? Cost would be $3000 for a single so must be at least double for a family?? Wonder if it’ll even get mentioned.....bet it won’t come out of his pocket!
Maybe Vlandys* has a spare holiday house at Bronte that Sonny's family can use, its so hard to rent a suitable joint for only 4 weeks!
*or someone

Dollar Bills return has caused huge excitement, even the Roosters fan showed up...

Sonny Bill Williams’ NRL return: Roosters recruit lands in Sydney after long flight from Manchester
Phil Rothfield and Fatima Kdouh, The Daily Telegraph
July 30, 2020 11:17pm

“Welcome to the Roosters!”
A lone Sydney Roosters fan shouted proudly at Sonny Bill Williams as the cross-code superstar emerged from a long-haul flight ahead of his highly anticipated NRL return for the glamour club.
A lucky fan gets a selfie with Sonny Bill Wiliams.
A lucky fan gets a selfie with Sonny Bill Williams

Old Kentucky Fried Kent is nothing more than a fabricated pit bull with a poodle soul. No different to the how Stock Aitken Waterman “artists” were made into singers back in the late 80’s.

I can’t stand his listening to his contrived bluster. He does just enough to suck the gullible into believing the ruse that he’s a man who has the games integrity at heart. A waffling, little bully is what he is. The only time he really has a crack is when he interviews a carcass.
Yep it’s all an act with Kent. He’s also not that well informed around sone of the content he grandstands about. Like defending the Gould nrl development role appt mon night and how it would help junior footy. Then Ikin points out the states run the junior footy as does Buzz. Kent proceeds to bumble and stumble trying to defend his view. Tues night Kent changes tact and puts it to Vlandys around how the states run junior footy.........

Nrl 360 is light entertainment. Its really is just a weird reality tv show where journos just sit around talking footy.

The NRL is an elastic band for the favoured few clubs. I consider their inconsistency as quite unprofessional and embarrassing.

Release a U20 player and sign $BW to a $400K nominal contract but only have to pay $150K. Yet he's just walked on a $10mill contract. Do they really think that the general league public won't look at it and go fuk you Polutus. This guy is a disease to the integrity of the game. Oh yeah that'd be the integrity unit who all drive around in city ford jags.

Sonny Bill Williams is back in Australia and yay, the Roosters are getting better.

Languishing all the way down in fourth spot, the two-time defending premiers have finally caught a break with the league bending the rules to allow Williams to sign for them.

Somehow the Roosters have put together a roster featuring the reigning Dally M medallist, the Australian captain, a Clive Churchill medallist, countless national and State of Origin representatives, plus boom youngsters that other clubs wanted, and still had a reported $150,000 to give Williams for four regular season games plus finals. Well done to them and 'Uncle' Nick Politis.

Sbw might be back but as part of his quarantine he and his family need to be Covid clear, that’s not 100% guaranteed

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8