Samuela Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol. That’s what I was thinking when Warren Smith was going on about who we’re missing, and how good we’ll be with a full complement of players. I’m like, I’m pretty happy with the ones we had today. Samuela should not play for Blacktown again.
I agree but I do think we need one more big fella and I think Sipley back will be a bonus.

Sipley in for Burbo is a no brainier. Who replaces DCE, Jake and Tom will be the difficult decision this week. If we can field a player team that doesn't include Copper then I'll be happy.
+1. I wouldn't mind seeing Josh Stuckey back up Burbo if say Sipley is out. He's an interesting prospect for lock. He killed it in QLD Cup two years ago, and was named player's player and club player of the year. Can play 2nd row or Lock.

Sipley in for Burbo is a no brainier. Who replaces DCE, Jake and Tom will be the difficult decision this week. If we can field a team that doesn't include Copper then I'll be happy.
Wouldn't Sipley come in for Jake and Fainu for Burbo?

We haven't seen Johns at 7 with Schu at 6; I'd be surprised if he doesn't get first shot and it might even work. It's a very different pairing to DCE and Johns.

I think the ins in the 17 for next week will be weekes, johns, sipley + another edge forward on the bench.

Could Lawton cover 15 and GCKT get 14?

Sipley in for Burbo is a no brainier. Who replaces DCE, Jake and Tom will be the difficult decision this week. If we can field a team that doesn't include Copper then I'll be happy.
I would like to see Jamie Humphreys for DCE during origin, A solid organizer, seen enough of Johns to know he is a last resort selection for 1st grade.

Arthur for DCE to partner Schuster. Arthur is experienced and a good defender. He will do a good job. I'd be moving Garrick to Fullback in cover for Tom.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2