Samuela Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you @SeaEagleRock8 for posting this Moving Manly story about a young and talented player who is striving for family redemption to be The Great Man on and off the field for his Fainu family and for his legendary club the Manly sea eagles

I Believe Sameila has the heart , the character and the talent to be this Great Manly Man

samuela-fainu1.jpg

Thank you @SeaEagleRock8 for posting this Moving Manly story about a young and talented player who is striving for family redemption to be The Great Man on and off the field for his Fainu family and for his legendary club the Manly sea eagles
No worries I'm sure many of us thought of Manase when we heard Samuela was to make his debut. To me it's a stark reminder that players are much more than mere cattle or performing seals or something, they are all people with their own life problems, families and issues which we mostly don't ever learn much about.

I think of that whenever I read suggestions Oh we must sign Player A or Player B, when we don't know much about them other than how fast they can run and all their various game stats. They are people I tell you, human beings, hence complex and frequently frustrating and unpredictable!!

No worries I'm sure many of us thought of Manase when we heard Samuela was to make his debut. To me it's a stark reminder that players are much more than mere cattle or performing seals or something, they are all people with their own life problems, families and issues which we mostly don't ever learn much about.

I think of that whenever I read suggestions Oh we must sign Player A or Player B, when we don't know much about them other than how fast they can run and all their various game stats. They are people I tell you, human beings, hence complex and frequently frustrating and unpredictable!!
I can empathies with you on a personal peoples basis
Out of all living creations us humans are the most complex .

All people are equal regardless of their status as all people come with strengths , and weaknesses
and just because a person is not a great footballer does not mean he is not a great man

It takes great players to make a great team . The greater the players in the team the Greater the team becomes and this was our Godfathers Manly premiership Winning motto that other clubs followed his lead to become successful.

Brought a tear to my glass eye. But seriously what a great moment. I will definitely look at Josh A in a different light after that. 👏
I defended Josh A last year , everyone pegged him as the ring leader , but I said at the time , and this makes it clear , he’s just the spokesman as such for the Poly family.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8