Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Easy to see what will happen. The NRL will play a swifty and give their decision after 30 June. At that time they will reduce Manly's penalty to a warning, but because it will be after June 30 we wont be able to add to our playing stock for this year with the extra $350,000. That way they will appear the good guys and to have appeased while at the same time blocking Manly from any additions this year.
That’s still a good result in my mind. Our season is shot so adding players now won’t help. But a win in the appeal will allow us to front load some player salaries this year and make us active in the market for next year. Wishful thinking I know, but at the moment I am choosing to be optimistic!!

That’s still a good result in my mind. Our season is shot so adding players now won’t help. But a win in the appeal will allow us to front load some player salaries this year and make us active in the market for next year. Wishful thinking I know, but at the moment I am choosing to be optimistic!!

Agree, if we get the result this is the best option for the club. Bring a few juniors in if we have to/ can and frontload for next season

Easy to see what will happen. The NRL will play a swifty and give their decision after 30 June. At that time they will reduce Manly's penalty to a warning, but because it will be after June 30 we wont be able to add to our playing stock for this year with the extra $350,000. That way they will appear the good guys and to have appeased while at the same time blocking Manly from any additions this year.
giphy.gif

Looks like we have hit rock bottom . The only way up from rock bottom is by a coach who is capable of building a winning culture .
No one can build a winning team regardless of the calibre of players without first building a winning culture

Looks like we have hit rock bottom . The only way up from rock bottom is by a coach who is capable of building a winning culture .
No one can build a winning team regardless of the calibre of players without first building a winning culture

But the onus also has to be on the players.
X They got the ****s with Tooves, turned on him
X They got the ****s with Barrett, allegedly turned on him

IF reports are true, they should stop being spoiled brats, and get on with doing what they are paid big dollars to do.

But the onus also has to be on the players.
X They got the ****s with Tooves, turned on him
X They got the ****s with Barrett, allegedly turned on him

IF reports are true, they should stop being spoiled brats, and get on with doing what they are paid big dollars to do.
Once your so called spoilt brats take control of the dressing room then its all over . This is why they call it the coach losing the dressing room .

There is no way our appeal will be successful. Turdberg will never allow that embarrassment to happen. Imagine the incompetence of a head body basically sabotaging the season of one of it's clubs by getting it's own rules wrong. Simply won't happen otherwise Turdberg would be forced to resign.

I expect this appeal to be lost but it’s the next one ( a real court of law) that could prove very interesting!!

The bubbler?
Not quite hahaha .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Jones_(radio_broadcaster)

London incident

On 6 December 1988, Jones was arrested in an underground public toilet on Broadwick Street in the Soho area of London. He was taken to the Mayfair police station and charged with 'outraging public decency' and 'committing an indecent act'. Jones' friends rushed to his support, and when the case was heard in the Marlborough Street Magistrates' Court the next day The Crown withdrew the more serious charge, with Jones pleading not guilty to the lesser charge of committing an indecent act

Not quite hahaha .

London incident

On 6 December 1988, Jones was arrested in an underground public toilet on Broadwick Street in the Soho area of London. He was taken to the Mayfair police station and charged with 'outraging public decency' and 'committing an indecent act'. Jones' friends rushed to his support, and when the case was heard in the Marlborough Street Magistrates' Court the next day The Crown withdrew the more serious charge, with Jones pleading not guilty to the lesser charge of committing an indecent act

No mention of Alan Jones can go unpunished ........ some of the great Doug Mulrahy and "Gloria"

Not quite hahaha .

London incident

There is some talk of him doing his act infront of a young male street worker but I have never seen evidence of that.

• 📚
Reactions: Ned
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10