Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

sheridanstand78

First Grader
We all await with baited breath on the outcome of this hardly transparent investigation with the bleeding obvious outcome that our club will receive the maximum sanction that Greenturd can dish up to cover his own discredited ass. I really hope that Manly fight him all the way on this one. Our club and brand have been savaged by this investigation and the betting scandal that came to zilch. I don't think in all my years of following the game has it been so evident that Manly are merely on the sidelines in the grand scale of things and that everything is being done to ensure that we don't get a fair go and that it will be harder for us to survive. All I know is that Manly will outlast the course of Greenturd!!

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Once approved the NRL will make a decision based on a number of factors whether this forms part of the salary cap

This would be the contested area of interpretation that Scott Penn was referring to :cool:

Noticed that not one factor was detailed in their response to yours @Batty @:mad:

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I heard Ben Ikin quickly chat about this last night on NRL360 and his view was it was a waste of time and resources. He also commented on how poorly we had been treated and how our brand had been damaged thru all of this (if again this proves nothing more than a witch hunt like the betting "scandal"). Paul Kent also stated that Joe Kelly and the Roosters have employed a QC to clear his name also and were extremely confident he has no case to answer either....

The Who

Journey Man
Has Manly been fined for salary cap breaches in the past decade? I can't recall it.
Can somebody post a list of the clubs that have been fined in that same period? This may bring some perspective into the issue.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You know

Even though our club has been damaged by the nrl over all this nonsense..it brings me great satisfaction knowing this.

Any other club being treated like we have would have fallen through but us no.

We have another great team forming and in the next few years when we have success in the finals and win another title it will be oh so much sweeter.

You can throw whatever you want at us TB but this proud club is stronger thank you think and this whole saga will only make us more of a threat.

Kevinward777

First Grader
You know

Even though our club has been damaged by the nrl over all this nonsense..it brings me great satisfaction knowing this.

Any other club being treated like we have would have fallen through but us no.

We have another great team forming and in the next few years when we have success in the finals and win another title it will be oh so much sweeter.

You can throw whatever you want at us TB but this proud club is stronger thank you think and this whole saga will only make us more of a threat.
It will only add fuel to the Us against Them mentality that has been prevalent in all our champion sides. Thank you Todd.

Jigzkiller

Bencher
Yet another extension maybe Penn should get out of the newspapers telling everyone we are innocent and will be cleared and meet a bloody time frame. If this drags into the season and derails us we have no one but ourselves to blame.

double hoops

First Grader
Lets get the response to the salary cap scandal right. What's a week? We have 600k left to spend prior to any penalty. It would be disappointing if the club didn't put their best case forward to still have as much of that 600k to spend before June 30. If the response is rubbish we ain't signing Hodgko or anyone else any way.

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14
12 6 6 -76 14