Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

OneEyedEagle

Bencher
Was driving back to work listening to 2GB and Mark Levey was giving it to the media for naming Manly. The paper that broke the story should be ashamed of themselves and all other media organisations that ran with the story without getting their facts straight. Shame Shame Shame. I hope a big libel is on the cards for damages.

brad

First Grader
Bloody slow news day today, I'm itching for an update to this saga, what's the latest? Where is the evidence? What has happened to the paper bag....
No news is good news pal . Just relax like me , laying up crook with flu and cant think of anything else WHY WHY WHY US WEVE BEEN GOOD BOYS .PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE.... Just kidding a storm in a teacup mate .

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
No news is good news pal . Just relax like me , laying up crook with flu and cant think of anything else WHY WHY WHY US WEVE BEEN GOOD BOYS .PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE.... Just kidding a storm in a teacup mate .

Get well bud, we need all hands on deck tomorrow night.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bloody slow news day today, I'm itching for an update to this saga, what's the latest? Where is the evidence? What has happened to the paper bag....
Yeah, right...!!

Surely you recall the tortoise-like progress of the ASADA investigation? And you've heard of the match fixing investigation? Over 13 months young and no end in sight.

Sadly, for the next 12 months or more we can expect the odd snide reference to our 'alleged' salary cap scandal despite the improbability of a shred of solid evidence ever being uncovered.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

No one gets the flu in Australia! Get up!

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Amazing how quickly the NRL (Greenturd) get on the front foot with this. Investigating hearsay and innuendo with no evidence while that cnt rubs his hands together with glee.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Anytime I read "so and so is set to do (whatever) as early as (this week/next week)" I know it is bs.

Ritchie uses this phrasing all the time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16