Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So we had $800k left apparently, what’s the bet the fine will be........wait for it......$800k

And we will only have 28 players , 2 down on everyone else and just like 2017!!

From Rothfield:

SEA EAGLES TO DISCOVER FATE

THE NRL will finally hand down its verdict on the Manly Sea Eagles’ salary cap investigation on Monday after months of deliberation.

Chief executive Todd Greenberg informed the independent commission of the integrity unit’s findings and the planned punishment at their meeting last week.

The Sea Eagles are expected to be fined about $400,000 and have a similar amount deducted from their 2018 salary cap, which will prevent them from signing any players this year.

Prepare yourself for loads of **** from opppsition supporters.

“ the darkest day in Rugby League” is just around the corner.

Toggy grinning like a Cheshire Cat!!

That’s really something to Cap off the weekend!!

Oh well we had $1.2m sitting on the sidelines (Matai & Snake) all of last season so we are $400K in front this season if these reports are accurate.

What a joke if that is true how does that rack up with parramatta 3 f”@&$ing million systematic rort ing ?
How Greenturd? Answer It doesn’t and u and ur corrupt practices will get the justice that they derserve
one day !!

If they'd just wrapped this bull**** up last year the punishment wouldn't affect our recruitment as long, nrl's incompetence making our punishment worse

Prepare yourself for loads of **** from opppsition supporters.

“ the darkest day in Rugby League” is just around the corner.

Toggy grinning like a Cheshire Cat!!

That’s really something to Cap off the weekend!!

Well Mark, we do have a sign thats says, Guess what, Manly hates you too, so I am pretty sure there will be no sympathy , so we shouldn't expect any. We cant put out signs like that and expect other supporters to feel sorry for us. Me personally, Im not a fan of signs like that, but thats my opinion

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8