[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Des to stay and earn a year's extension.
That was always going to happen. A lot of people won't be happy about that (Crown Sports et al), but pragmatically it was the only way forward. I will be interested to hear Mestrov come out with all the other details. I know that will only happen at a time of his choosing. Any further media reports that don't have direct quotes from Mestrov and Penn, will only be sour grapes and manufactured media spin. Go Manly.

Well Des got an extension I have emailed Mestrov telling him he lost a 35 year supporter today I can never support the club again after this farce.

How can Des get an extension what has he done to achieve it? nothing the club deserves all it gets next season.

DCE and Des in 2024 yep that's future planning at the club. Been a great ride as a supporter but sometimes you just need to step back
One bonus I can cancel fox.

Cheers guys been fun being on the forum also I wish you all well..

Well Des got an extension I have emailed Mestrov telling him he lost a 35 year supporter today I can never support the club again after this farce.

How can Des get an extension what has he done to achieve it? nothing the club deserves all it gets next season.

DCE and Des in 2024 yep that's future planning at the club. Been a great ride as a supporter but sometimes you just need to step back

Cya

Well we better start next season strongly then. If Des has the backing of the players then there’s no excuse to dish out the awful performances we saw at the end of this season.

Just praying we don’t lose any more young guns because he doesn’t give them a proper chance. Surely there is someone in the club that will be keeping him accountable going forward, because if he keeps up what he was doing this year we are in deep ****

He doesn't automatically get an extension, mate. There will be several significant changes to how the football department operates (Read: Des will lose a lot of control, and he will have to get us top six or above at the end of 2023 to get his extension.) Personally, I think its a good result, and I am far from a rusted-on Des disciple

See you in round six, when we are in the top four. :p Yes, it's over-optimistic and potentially fanciful, but so was the top four at the end of 2021, after losing the first four rounds (166-34). Stranger things have happened, and I will be backing the Sea Eagles in 2023.@:cool: Go Manly. Onwards and upwards in 2023.

winning GIF

Firstly can't believe some here are even trying to compare Manly to Chelsea.

Chelsea spent 200million pounds in one transfer window over the off season. Tuchel won the champions league less than 3 months ago and was sacked after 7 games this season.

In football there are probably 10 or 15 coaches that could come in to replace him that have won big honours and have form on the board.

We spend little or no money. Are a basket case. And the best bit.....

We finished 11th..... yep not last or even second last. 11th and the amount of knicker twisting around here is astounding.
We once had a CEO who had links to Chelsea, you know :rofl:

How about Slater, I know he's def not your choice but he has a good footy brain and think the younger guys especially the Pacifica players would really respond to his style of coaching.
Why on Earth would Slater want to lose his cushy job at 9, his QLD coaching position and the prospect of coaching the Storm down the track to come and coach us?.

see you next year. you will be back when the good times roll.

Well now we can move on... BUT what I want to hear is which of the plodders and Boycott 10 we are getting rid of and what quality players are we picking up to replace the current and soon to be outgoings? Because surely this roster needs a significant overhaul and for us to find some heart and determination players. Then if Des not deliver and we don't have an horrendous injury toll - I am all for us finding a replacement coach.

This cockhead has been extended to the end of 2024. We 100% get what we deserve now. When we are flailing like limp dicks next season we got what we wished for.

And he's managed it so his ****ing prehistoric dinosaur strategies and outlook's carries on as coaching director after.

FMD this club.

You and your manager has fleeced us Desmond. Well done. Let's hope we have fans left after you've sucked the lifeblood out of us.

And @SeaEagle007 , don't be a flop man, come on. Let's not cannibalize each other with smart arsed post like your last one to @Koko22 , who has every right to be upset.
Will your more slightly cheery @ryan alternate ego return next year when the good times return MOD or will you continue to throw grenades from the sidelines in your normally cheery demeanor?

I love the use of the word Penis scull (changed to avoid offense) in your above post. You don't have an agenda at all do you? there are 16 other teams out there to follow should the Mighty Eagles really be that bad.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8