[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
His departure at The Dogs too. He'll run anyone over to achieve his "job for the old boys" strategy.
There are some similarities. The dogs powerbrokers wanted control

And history showed the same thing happening with Dean Pay, who said he probably wouldn’t coach again due to his experiences and being undermined/not listened to.

We have to be careful in what horse we back.

Interesting things Graham mentioned in the above article about Des’ exit;

"I do feel like we've probably let Des down a little bit. I think the word culture gets thrown around too much in this time."

"He should have been given the chance to have that roster overhauled, which it has now," Graham said.

"I thought he should've been given the reins still. I regard Des so highly and will be personally indebted to him for bettering me as a man and a footballer.”

Graham said coaches probably get "too much credit" when things are going well, and too much criticism when things are going wrong.
I feel like this last comment is so true, and I remember having a few too many rants this year about this... Coaches can only do so much.​

Chelsea aren't doing to well at the moment mate. Tuchel could be joining des soon if he doesn't turn things around quickly. Playing players out of position, out dated tactics and formations. Struggling to find the back of the net. Lost to Zagreb last night! Zagreb! I can't catch a break

Chelsea have the talent mate, with high turnover right now - but the quality is there. I sit up and watch all the games on Reddit. I'll give them some time. They just LOOK like they'll click into gear any moment and become unstoppable, but that may just be me.

Chelsea have the talent mate, with high turnover right now - but the quality is there. I sit up and watch all the games on Reddit. I'll give them some time. They just LOOK like they'll click into gear any moment and become unstoppable, but that may just be me.
Tuchel has brought a heap of defenders in. All great talents but very young other than Koulibaly. The problem from my point of view is the style of football they play under tuchel. Our attack is very flat. A little one dimensional. The midfield definitely needs work on moving forward. Too slow on the ball and alot of back passing. Jorginho needs to go. We needed Aubemeyang badly, but if he isn't gonna get quality ball it doesn't matter who the striker is. At this rate we will struggle to qualify for champions league next year.

OK, accept that but how long do we give him? This year was a disaster and he looks like he has no clue.....he's had 4 years to build a team
Has he ever put together 2 poor seasons in a row ?

The end of this year was ****, there were contributing factors, but all the chat was that this was a side that couldn’t win without Tom. After 17 games we were 9-8 and in the 8, at that point while not being a great season, it wasn’t an absolute disaster.

Everything being said now was being said 2 years ago, and we made a run last season. The detractors like to say that was only because of Tom, but there was far more to it than that

Has he ever put together 2 poor seasons in a row ?

The end of this year was ****, there were contributing factors, but all the chat was that this was a side that couldn’t win without Tom. After 17 games we were 9-8 and in the 8, at that point while not being a great season, it wasn’t an absolute disaster.

Everything being said now was being said 2 years ago, and we made a run last season. The detractors like to say that was only because of Tom, but there was far more to it than that
Nailed it. We are just a few tweaks away from being back up there.

Some of those kids getting another off season under their belt will be good for them

Tuchel has brought a heap of defenders in. All great talents but very young other than Koulibaly. The problem from my point of view is the style of football they play under tuchel. Our attack is very flat. A little one dimensional. The midfield definitely needs work on moving forward. Too slow on the ball and alot of back passing. Jorginho needs to go. We needed Aubemeyang badly, but if he isn't gonna get quality ball it doesn't matter who the striker is. At this rate we will struggle to qualify for champions league next year.

He got sacked as you wrote that mate :( Chelsea (unlike Manly) won't tolerate these kinda performances !

He got sacked as you wrote that mate :( Chelsea (unlike Manly) won't tolerate these kinda performances !
Wow.. I didn't think it would happen so soon! But can definitely see why they sacked him. He really has done it to himself with his selections, and again his tactics

Wow.. I didn't think it would happen so soon! But can definitely see why they sacked him. He really has done it to himself with his selections, and again his tactics
So when is Ange P gonna get a run in the premier league. He's up too it

Hopefully not at chelsea lol.. now I'm aware and just found confirmation on the chelsea app. I'm hoping chelsea go hard out for zidane
EPL owners are brutal

Poor scott parker got Bournemouth back in the EPL and got dumped after 3-4 weeks back in where they had played hard clubs

Ease up guys. Des is manly thru and thru. I hope he gets a chance to turn this around because he will. The dogs thing is different he was an outsider there. He should never have been in a position to leave in the first place.
Even though I disagree with him staying I wanting manly to succeed so des being the coach in 2023 I will support him fully I just hope we see the old des the one who was on top of his game and innovation of the NRL.

Even though I disagree with him staying I wanting manly to succeed so des being the coach in 2023 I will support him fully I just hope we see the old des the one who was on top of his game and innovation of the NRL.
He thrives when his backs against the wall. If we can sort the **** out keep players fit we are a real chance of a good season

So many coaches on the chopping block in the opening rounds for next season, Holbrook, O'Brien, Walters, Arthur, if Parra go out in straight sets, Griffin and Des as well. Don't see Flanagan as a Manly coach either, just a lot of old recycled coaches going round in circles...no thanks..I'll stick with Des thanks.

So many coaches on the chopping block in the opening rounds for next season, Holbrook, O'Brien, Walters, Arthur, if Parra go out in straight sets, Griffin and Des as well. Don't see Flanagan as a Manly coach either, just a lot of old recycled coaches going round in circles...no thanks..I'll stick with Des thanks.
The only 2 non manly people i would consider woild be 1) Flanagan im at a loss as to why no club has picked him up. He took the sharks from a basket case to premiers and imo was treated harshly by the shonk Greenberg. The other one would Jason Ryles this guy has done along apprenticeship as an assistant coach under robbo, bellyache and even international rugby. There's whispers his Dessie's perfer option to take over. He cant get out of the roosters until 2024 so a season as des assistant in 2024 and then taking over in 2025

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10