[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Will your more slightly cheery @ryan alternate ego return next year when the good times return MOD or will you continue to throw grenades from the sidelines in your normally cheery demeanor?

I love the use of the word Penis scull (changed to avoid offense) in your above post. You don't have an agenda at all do you? there are 16 other teams out there to follow should the Mighty Eagles really be that bad.

Edit. Fair enough, I take your advice on board. I couldn't be bothered honestly.

This cockhead has been extended to the end of 2024. We 100% get what we deserve now. When we are flailing like limp dicks next season we got what we wished for.

And he's managed it so his ****ing prehistoric dinosaur strategies and outlook's carries on as coaching director after.

FMD this club.

You and your manager has fleeced us Desmond. Well done. Let's hope we have fans left after you've sucked the lifeblood out of us.

And @SeaEagle007 , don't be a flop man, come on. Let's not cannibalize each other with smart arsed post like your last one to @Koko22 , who has every right to be upset.
Mate I have a lot of respect for you but to refer to hasler as a cockhead is pretty low.

You are better than that matie

Mate I have a lot of respect for you but to refer to hasler as a cockhead is pretty low.

You are better than that matie
Mate, when he left us in 2011, I definitely would have called him that, plus a lot of other descriptive words as well. I don't think its a big deal.

No, it's surely an extension... but that's not important right now
100% it's an extension, with conditions. Winning our first spoon would not be considered as "earning" an extension for example. Finishing top six would probably be enough to trigger the 2024 extension.

100% it's an extension, with conditions. Winning our first spoon would not be considered as "earning" an extension for example. Finishing top six would probably be enough to trigger the 2024 extension.
This article tends to support the position stated above.
So does this one.

What fantastic news if true, I was having nightmares about some of the potential replacements suggested on the forum. I mean someone mentioned Nathan Brown. The Walker bros., Jon Morris etc etc. would have been complete disasters imo and again if true at least Penn is smart enough to realise this. Very happy 😃 atm. GO MANLY.

Firstly can't believe some here are even trying to compare Manly to Chelsea.

Chelsea spent 200million pounds in one transfer window over the off season. Tuchel won the champions league less than 3 months ago and was sacked after 7 games this season.

In football there are probably 10 or 15 coaches that could come in to replace him that have won big honours and have form on the board.

We spend little or no money. Are a basket case. And the best bit.....

We finished 11th..... yep not last or even second last. 11th and the amount of knicker twisting around here is astounding.
Who is comparing manly to chelsea?? From my point of view it was just chat between two chelsea supporters.

Mate, when he left us in 2011, I definitely would have called him that, plus a lot of other descriptive words as well. I don't think its a big deal.
Yea and I did. Not for leaving he was in his rights he was disrespected in 2010 by management.

I just hate how des tried to pillage the joint on the way.

But he is manly and is back and I believe he can lead us to a premiership

Who is comparing manly to chelsea?? From my point of view it was just chat between two chelsea supporters.
thpwk.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10