[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
While your at it ... show the players what you said about their Mormon faith ...

Glad you pointed it out.. did i come out and just say it? Nope! Someone asked me so i gave my opinion. Nothing wrong with that. Did i say fuk Mormons? And there god nope.

See what you started. You cant help yourself can you

and @Bring back the.... Biff? ... it is a bit difficult taking your righteous outrage of your religion being mocked when you have posted this about other's religion ..

quote ...
" The only way muhammadens are promised heaven is if they kill an unbeliever. Its a comic book made up by a mentally ill charlatan and devil worshipper. "

Calling the founder of their faith a mentally ill charlatan and a devil worshipper would go a far way past you being upset for having your religion mocked ...

Have you considered that we may have some of that faith as Manly supporters and members of Silvertails ??

Removed due to hate speech / bigotry

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realize that the players with Bible passages on their arms are largely also the gangstas that u want out of our club?
U are such a brittle bigot that I am sure that the irony is lost on you...
Who do I want out of the club? What? Hahaha stop it Franky scrots you've defeated yourself. Afb gone good the rest i have no drama with at all. Fainu is an idiot the nrl world knows this but he's our idiot and a great player

It's allowed everywhere, bigotry isn't a crime.
However what you call bigotry isn't in fact bigotry.....wait I'm getting deja vu

That reminds me whatever happened to desreturnoftheking, order66 .......
Its allowed everywhere, bigotry isn't a crime.

- dan 2021 (site administrator)

Defeated yourself again. Im done with you. 2 easy

Uh huh yeah you got me. I think you may be mistaking bigamy (a crime) with bigotry (not a crime)

I'm just going to have to call a spade a spade here and say mate you're a moron
A moron :( thats not nice. I hope that cam smith guy on here aka the ref steps in here after that insult.. but i doubt it.

The Chinese have a saying.

He left a donkey and never returned as a horse!

..... ..... .. .

Who do I want out of the club? What? Hahaha stop it Franky scrots you've defeated yourself. Afb gone good the rest i have no drama with at all. Fainu is an idiot the nrl world knows this but he's our idiot and a great player
I suggest u reread your own words... actually don't bother...

Your lack of consistency is at the bottom of the list of things u should be embarrassed about out of this thread...

1614670487309.png

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4