[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
and @Bring back the.... Biff? ... it is a bit difficult taking your righteous outrage of your religion being mocked when you have posted this about other's religion ..

quote ...
" The only way muhammadens are promised heaven is if they kill an unbeliever. Its a comic book made up by a mentally ill charlatan and devil worshipper. "

Calling the founder of their faith a mentally ill charlatan and a devil worshipper would go a far way past you being upset for having your religion mocked ...

Have you considered that we may have some of that faith as Manly supporters and members of Silvertails ??
In the words of the great Bill Lawry,
'Got him, yes!'

Some choice BBTB quotes on the "the players with bible verses written on their forearms" (just for kicks)....

Sep 16, 2020
(in relation to AFB leaving)
QUOTE - Leaving Sydney for his family? On compassionate grounds? Im sorry but is Sydney like Syria, Somalia or Pakistan? Are we under attack or under threat? He is probably leaving because he and his gangster buddies got caught up with a real gangster and now he has to flee "for his family" hah! Is the 450k not enough for him and his family? The guy is a moron and thinks he's king ****. Good riddance to him and anyone else who wants to play hard and gangsta in OUR club!

Jan 18, 2021
On Fainu
QUOTE - imagine a brawl breaks out between say fainus gangster crew v payne in the haas' gangster crew they will get trampled...

That was of course prior to developing his current level of deep admiration for their religious beliefs....

Some choice BBTB quotes on the "the players with bible verses written on their forearms" (just for kicks)....

Sep 16, 2020
(in relation to AFB leaving)
QUOTE - Leaving Sydney for his family? On compassionate grounds? Im sorry but is Sydney like Syria, Somalia or Pakistan? Are we under attack or under threat? He is probably leaving because he and his gangster buddies got caught up with a real gangster and now he has to flee "for his family" hah! Is the 450k not enough for him and his family? The guy is a moron and thinks he's king ****. Good riddance to him and anyone else who wants to play hard and gangsta in OUR club!

Jan 18, 2021
On Fainu
QUOTE - imagine a brawl breaks out between say fainus gangster crew v payne in the haas' gangster crew they will get trampled...

That was of course prior to developing his current level of deep admiration for their religious beliefs....

Sorry Frank ... I can't take anything you post seriously since your avatar was called a ballsack ..

Referring to the threads name I tend to rationalise these things by considering the next best likely option... I say keep Des...

btw enjoy the off-season banter. My prediction is that we will start the season slowly and build momentum I suspect by round 10 allowing for minimal injuries the title of this thread will be renamed to extend Des...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8