[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A moron :( thats not nice. I hope that cam smith guy on here aka the ref steps in here after that insult.. but i doubt it.

The Chinese have a saying.

He left a donkey and never returned as a horse!

..... ..... .. .
The truth about oneself is rarely nice. You have the air of a person who confronts many issues but never stops to think that perhaps they are the cause of them.

How do you honestly think your continued attitude and rubbish is going to play out for you?

Surely you can see the result is going to be the same as your multiple other pseudonyms right. I am giving you a fair chance here

The truth about oneself is rarely nice. You have the air of a person who confronts many issues but never stops to think that perhaps they are the cause of them.

How do you honestly think your continued attitude and rubbish is going to play out for you?

Surely you can see the result is going to be the same as your multiple other pseudonyms right. I am giving you a fair chance here
Mate all you've done is insult me since i reported someone. Calling me names and throwing insults. I just come here for footy. I didn't start anything and i never do, just stand up for what i believe is true. You know i make many good posts and contribute more then most. I wont report anything else as its not the way i see that now. Cheers

1614676403262.png

Last edited:
Mate all you've done is insult me since i reported someone. Calling me names and throwing insults. I just come here for footy. I didn't start anything and i never do, just stand up for what i believe is true. You know i make many good posts and contribute more then most. I wont report anything else as its not the way i see that now. Cheers
I've not called you a name once!

You didn't just "report" something you carried on like a toddler being forced to eat a vegetable on top of that you immediately demanded and insulted myself and the people that give up their free time and sanity to make the site possible. All because of your persecution complex and incorrect interpretation of a term and situation.

I'm far to busy and lacking in time to really bother with touch behavior.

So either learn to ignore those who bait you, or actually use the ignore function, speak about footy and quit whining or don't use the site if it causes you such personal mental grief

Last edited:
Huh didnt realise they were your kin, way to break the cycle dan
Whilst my cousin's certainly is reminiscent of our ancestor, an ape...not a monkey, two different species. He also at the same time resembles a bulldog. Lovely guy in every way but defo has hairy knuckles

Whilst my cousin's certainly is reminiscent of our ancestor, an ape...not a monkey, two different species. He also at the same time resembles a bulldog. Lovely guy in every way but defo has hairy knuckles
We all have them. If i know mine they say the same about me, and i wouldnt have it any other way.

But we are split down the middle on religion

We all have them. If i know mine they say the same about me, and i wouldnt have it any other way.

But we are split down the middle on religion
The closest I've come to finding god is trying to get my bike home I'm Amsterdam after drinking whisky all day

The closest I've come to finding god is trying to get my bike home I'm Amsterdam after drinking whisky all day

Did you feel like a fish out of water . Ive seen 8 people smoking joints, with a bed , a tv , 2 babies preparing a cheesboard and doing a load of washing on one pushbike in amsterdam

They have no limitations on what they can do on a pushy with icy roads / paths. I couldnt tell where they start and end .

Where abouts did you live over there ?

Did you feel like a fish out of water . Ive seen 8 people smoking joints, with a bed , a tv , 2 babies preparing a cheesboard and doing a load of washing on one pushbike in amsterdam

They have no limitations on what they can do on a pushy with icy roads / paths. I couldnt tell where they start and end .

Where abouts did you live over there ?
At that stage I was living in nieuw sloten. Was trying to get back tfrom leidseplein. I became quite local regarding bike riding but I'd had more than my fill and had lost motor skills. Stopped at one point and didn't manage to put my foot down, so fell straight sideways. Classic stuff.

Also lived at oosteroark and ijburg

At that stage I was living in nieuw sloten. Was trying to get back tfrom leidseplein. I became quite local regarding bike riding but I'd had more than my fill and had lost motor skills. Stopped at one point and didn't manage to put my foot down, so fell straight sideways. Classic stuff.

Also lived at oosteroark and ijburg

Ambitious i say. Man i lost some skin riding over there . almost ended in a canal . Got good friends in haarlem. I really like it over there . Was supposed to gonagain last year on the way to greece but covid. Was looking fwd to going in summer. Been 4 times always winter. Had its bonus could ride with elbow guards and knee guards underneath without looking like a dork. Didnt work it out until 3rd trip though

Ambitious i say. Man i lost some skin riding over there . almost ended in a canal . Got good friends in haarlem. I really like it over there . Was supposed to gonagain last year on the way to greece but covid. Was looking fwd to going in summer. Been 4 times always winter. Had its bonus could ride with elbow guards and knee guards underneath without looking like a dork. Didnt work it out until 3rd trip though
Haarlem is so nice, I wanted to buy a house there. I really liked it there, I loved winter despite the cold but summer is also magical there

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6