[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
St Henri was my favorite - very smooth (preferred it to the Grange - not that I have had many). Nowadays both are priced too high for me to enjoy drinking them...
Unless, of course, anyone wants to gift me one :party:
Completely off topic - but on it at the same time. Go to my mate Chris at L Maestro East Killara shopping village

Awesome wines that are not part of the pay to play wines that frequent our tables,

Des I think has his greatest challenge ever as a coach in 2021 with the squad we have.

I think if we fInish anywhere around 13-16th place again at seasons end question’s will have to be asked of his long term viability to the club.

i Hope Des does turn our squad around this year and make us competitive but not confident though of that happening.

Last edited:
At that stage I was living in nieuw sloten. Was trying to get back tfrom leidseplein. I became quite local regarding bike riding but I'd had more than my fill and had lost motor skills. Stopped at one point and didn't manage to put my foot down, so fell straight sideways. Classic stuff.

Also lived at oosteroark and ijburg
I know this thread has gone very loose but you don't expect us to believe those are real place names, surely!

I know this thread has gone very loose but you don't expect us to believe those are real place names, surely!
Haha they are the first is "new locks" which makes sense it's a newer outer suburb of Amsterdam

Leidseplein in well a big square with bars and oosteroark literally "east park" a big park in the east of the city

Sure boss, whatever you say!
1614681079996.png

What's with all the bigotry?
Funny isn't it. Years ago i attempted to have discussions with Biff but it soon became clear he is either just a troll, menatlly immature and incapable of prolonged discussion and debate, or something else as he would just start with the insults while crying that he was done wrong by, so i stopped all interaction with him.
He continued and still does try to bait me ( or whatever it is) but i just pass over it continually, time and again.
Lately he has deemed it necessary to refer to me as Mutah Boy OR mutahboy76, a further escalation to get a rise from me. for those who don't know a definition of mutah: is a temporary or pleasure marriage in Islam
(https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-baghdad-bbc-investigation-child-prostitution)

This pattern of his behaviour to not disprove any point i may make, not attack me but to attack my mother on a public platform shows just what low scum he really is.
I haven't answered or replyed to him in two years in any comment of his and still this goes on. (but it maybe your turn now @frank stokes)

I really do feel sorry for him as i believe you may have touched on the issue for him yesterday Dan, good on you for trying to help him as ive seen Woodsie and others do in the past but i can't see it helping anytime soon.

The Chicken Dish has to be one of the most popular in the world and in every culture

My favourite was baked or BBQ chicken

A few years ago I watched this documentary on animals being slaughtered for food and I completely lost my appetite

I also have a weak stomach for seeing our beloved Sea eagles get slaughtered
My 10yr old son has not eaten meat in over 6months after watching the doco Meat and learning about what eating meat is doing to our environment/world as well as the suffering. He has stood firm on this and I actually don’t believe he will eat meat again at least in the near future. My partner is vegetarian so that leaves me and the younger boy the only meat eaters in the house. We rarely eat red meat here chicken and mostly fish now.

Thank you featehre

My 10yr old son has not eaten meat in over 6months after watching the doco Meat and learning about what eating meat is doing to our environment/world as well as the suffering. He has stood firm on this and I actually don’t believe he will eat meat again at least in the near future. My partner is vegetarian so that leaves me and the younger boy the only meat eaters in the house. We rarely eat red meat here chicken and mostly fish now.
I guess the dinner menu is each to their own feathered friend .

My long term mates and I don't discuss religion or politics. We discuss less contentious topics such as footy, the NRL and football journos (Hmmm). Frankly I thought this was a forum about footy and Manly. I really didn't give a sh-t about other posters religious beliefs nor do I want anybody shoving their beliefs down my throat. Each person is entitled to believe what they want and not be judged by others who think they are a pool of wisdom. The Eagles wrote a song that should be the anthem on this site called "Get over it". Jesus we are all Manly supporters after all! Oops.

Des I think has his greatest challenge ever as a coach in 2021 with the squad we have.

I think if we fInish anywhere around 13-16th place again at seasons end question’s will have to be asked of his long term viability to the club.

i Hope Des does turn our squad around this year and make us competitive but not confident though of that happening.
Why doesn't Scott Penn ever use the term 'It's a results driven business' anymore?

Who knew Dan was such a sucker for a troll? But back on topic, I’m getting more and more convinced that Des has lost his mojo. He has become fearful of change - new ideas, personnel, whatever. I think he wants to preserve his reputation and, just like the team that tries to protect its lead during a game, shutting up shop just doesn’t work. And if I see that complete lack of passion in the coach’s box again this year, I may just be forced to remind him what passion is!
I hope for Manly’s sake that I’m wrong.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4