[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah , back to the topic I would think.

Seriously , Des isn’t under any pressure now but if we come 14th or 15th at years end the wheels will start turning.
I don't personally expect much from this year. New set of rules, no hooker, caretaker half in Foran. DCE coming towards his last few years.

For mine next season is where I'm looking at major progress. We will know by then about our hooking stocks, if old stabby if exonerated then great, if not we need to be hitting the market hard to get a top line hooker.

Without that in place then we won't so much.

Next year should see a combo of Schuster, stabby and DCE with turbo at the back or a for like replacement with turbo shifting into the centres or wing.

When that happens and a season of that I expect us to push a lot harder up the ladder

I don't personally expect much from this year. New set of rules, no hooker, caretaker half in Foran. DCE coming towards his last few years.

For mine next season is where I'm looking at major progress. We will know by then about our hooking stocks, if old stabby if exonerated then great, if not we need to be hitting the market hard to get a top line hooker.

Without that in place then we won't so much.

Next year should see a combo of Schuster, stabby and DCE with turbo at the back or a for like replacement with turbo shifting into the centres or wing.

When that happens and a season of that I expect us to push a lot harder up the ladder

People often call me pessimistic, I prefer “ realistic “.

If you remember back to that rebuild period in the early 2000’s we had some great youngsters coming through , the Stewart’s , Watmough et al, but we needed a few key players.

Kite
Lyon
Orford

I sort of feel we are about at the 2005 point now.

Hooker is vital, if we don’t have Fainu we need to go out big time for another one.

I’m not convinced DCE will get us to another GF, but I’m not too hard on him like some.

Interesting, should I point out the kid-like grammar in your post?

I'm guessing age is an issue for you as you continue to bring it up, quite strange one would actually say using age as a means to attempt to insult would come awfully close to bigotry.

Ones continued accusations of bigotry whilst clinging onto their own ideals and using that as a means to attack would fall directly under the bounds of bigotry.

There are great free online resources for helping you understand the words that you wish to use as well as assisting you with constructing coherent and factually correct sentences.

Now I know I've used a few words that may be a little beyond your grasp, don't be embarrassed rather than fumbling with your poor comprehension feel free to reach out and ask me to help you define a few words.

Let's start with bigotry:
obstinate or intolerant devotion to one's own opinions and prejudices

A cursory glance through your many many reports and this thread I can only really see one person guilty of that definition.

What bigotry is NOT
1 - insulting a god or using a God's name (zues had a **** beard, is not bigotry)
2 - having an opinion differing to someone else
3 - purely insulting someone
4 - making a jest of themselves, others or their beliefs

What is bigotry?
1 - Using ones beliefs to insult others
2 - having prejudice against someone because of their beliefs or using their beliefs to prejudice another.

Now that's defined can we stop using that term so incorrectly it's really insulting to everyone
No when they mock my beliefs ie my belief in God thats bigotry and you know it! Calling God a dickhead then you approving it says it all really doesn't it hahaha you condone the bigots like @manlyfan76 The coward who likes all bigot posts and runs from me. Then you have @frank stokes who has a mans ballsack as his profile pic Hah! Great bunch of blokes on here no wonder people are leaving, you have no control and infact you admitted you like it! By the way thanks for letting me reply finally. Probably so you can look good i dunno. Anyways it was fun watching you squirm and try to cover up the bigotry on here but you failed like you failed to construct 1 decent response. Just kid stuff like Calling me big man for no reason :) then trying to act smart by saying i can teach you Blah blah hahaha! I can build a gaming pc in under 20 minutes and thats just a hobby. Im sure your brain would explode if i gave you parts and laid them out for you.

Yes, god is a dickhead
- Dan 2021 (site administrator)

Im sure the manly football club wouldn't condone such trash! And you representing OUR club on here with that attitude.. and the fact you wont stop it. Tisk tisk tisk tisk tisk danny boy. Tisk!

Its actually hilarious. Im the one calling out the bigotry yet im vilified for it.... bizarro world!

But carry on, the banana boys are all out in droves. Stuff like this brings lots of excitement to their shallow dull little lives.

Oh yeah and go Manly fmd

Seems apt.
Thank you for your inspirational story @manlyfan76

The Moral of this Give love to the world and the World will give love to you story ...

The Second greatest word in the world is to Give
The Greatest word in the world is to Love

Without Giving and Loving we offer nothing to the world and nothing to our Legendary club
The Incomparable and priceless Manly Sea eagles

We have over 200,000 Social media Manly followers
and only 10, 000 true Manly givers and lovers that make an effort to make a difference to their Legendary club

Our greatness is not what we have and take it to our graves
Our greatness is what we give and enrich our world and live in Glory

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

No when they mock my beliefs ie my belief in God thats bigotry and you know it! Calling God a dickhead then you approving it says it all really doesn't it hahaha you condone the bigots like @manlyfan76 The coward who likes all bigot posts and runs from me. Then you have @frank stokes who has a mans ballsack as his profile pic Hah! Great bunch of blokes on here no wonder people are leaving, you have no control and infact you admitted you like it! By the way thanks for letting me reply finally. Probably so you can look good i dunno. Anyways it was fun watching you squirm and try to cover up the bigotry on here but you failed like you failed to construct 1 decent response. Just kid stuff like Calling me big man for no reason :) then trying to act smart by saying i can teach you Blah blah hahaha! I can build a gaming pc in under 20 minutes and thats just a hobby. Im sure your brain would explode if i gave you parts and laid them out for you.

Yes, god is a dickhead

Im sure the manly football club wouldn't condone such trash! And you representing OUR club on here with that attitude.. and the fact you wont stop it. Tisk tisk tisk tisk tisk danny boy. Tisk!

Its actually hilarious. Im the one calling out the bigotry yet im vilified for it.... bizarro world!

But carry on, the banana boys are all out in droves. Stuff like this brings lots of excitement to their shallow dull little lives.

Oh yeah and go Manly fmd
Your profile belies the fact that you are such a cry baby...

just another persecuted Christian - cry me a river lol

Yes, god is a dickhead

Oh yeah and go Manly fmd
Never removed your right of post champ, more than one mod.

Once again your understanding of bigotry is wrong.

For God's sake you have such a persecution complex, it's quite sad.

On one hand you cry bigotry (incorrectly) and then in the very next breath do the exact thing to others you are complaining about.

This constant "no wonder people are leaving here in droves" is complete ****e, in fact across the offseason we had a higher audience attainment than the previous year. I do however get regular complaints, not just from you but by and large because of you. This site has seen your I'll before and I wouldn't be surprised to find out you're the same person.

You keep telling me how much you hate it here, then why do you keep coming back? Particularly after multiple bannings.

I've had to remove several accounts in the last few weeks and guess who they state as their reason for wanting to be excluded.

You need to have a long hard look at yourself because I'm absolutely sick of your reports claiming vilification and throwing it in the same breath.

So I'll make it pretty simple for you. Either get way over yourself or go away.

Because I don't give up my hard earned and very little free time to make this site possible only to be confronted by your tenuious grip on reality every other week.

Iv got all the screen shots... maybe ill send the club a strongly worded email asking them if this they want THEIR brand to be associated with such... well bigotry :(

I wonder how the players would feel.. lots of them God fearing like me! Hearing the site administrator declaring "its ok" to call god a d.head, the players with bible verses written on their forearms or the cross. Im sure they would be thrilled by all this. Running out to "fans" like that.

wundabar

and @Bring back the.... Biff? ... it is a bit difficult taking your righteous outrage of your religion being mocked when you have posted this about other's religion ..

quote ...
" The only way muhammadens are promised heaven is if they kill an unbeliever. Its a comic book made up by a mentally ill charlatan and devil worshipper. "

Calling the founder of their faith a mentally ill charlatan and a devil worshipper would go a far way past you being upset for having your religion mocked ...

Have you considered that we may have some of that faith as Manly supporters and members of Silvertails ??

Last edited:
Iv got all the screen shots... maybe ill send the club a strongly worded email asking them if this they want THEIR brand to be associated with such... well bigotry :(

I wonder how the players would feel.. lots of them God fearing like me! Hearing the site administrator declaring "its ok" to call god a d.head, the players with bible verses written on their forearms or the cross. Im sure they would be thrilled by all this. Running out to "fans" like that.

wundabar
Hahahaha hahahha hahah a God complex too I see.

Tell your story walking. I'm bored now

and @Bring back the.... Biff? ... it is a bit difficult taking your righteous outrage of your religion being mocked when you have posted this about other's religion ..

quote ...
" The only way muhammadens are promised heaven is if they kill an unbeliever. Its a comic book made up by a mentally ill charlatan and devil worshipper. "

Calling the founder of their faith a mentally ill charlatan and a devil worshipper would go a far way past you being upset for having your religion mocked ...

Have you considered that we may have some of that faith as Manly supporters and members of Silvertails ??
Probably some of the guys with Bible verses on their arms (previously referred to as 'gangsters' when the narrative suited)

wundabar
Feathered friend @Bring back the.... Biff?
The foundations of our faith is to Respect , Forgive , Love and Inspire and lift people spirits
Please do not turn into a Israel Folau.

We love your passionate Manly posts . Keep them up and move on from this fruitless post

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8