[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If the roosters go down this weekend without their 6, 9 and others will it be time to sack robbo?
I kind of get the point Isz, but some massive differences....in fact 2...the experienced replacements at Robinsons disposal are far higher ceiling than ours, plus he has always given youngsters a go even above them, if they are quality as in Schuster/Hoppa...as an example Radley and Verrills both got a shot at 19 and 20 when there were more (experienced) depth players available...this has not been the case with Des.

I kind of get the point Isz, but some massive differences....in fact 2...the experienced replacements at Robinsons disposal are far higher ceiling than ours, plus he has always given youngsters a go even above them, if they are quality as in Schuster/Hoppa...as an example Radley and Verrills both got a shot at 19 and 20 when there were more (experienced) depth players available...this has not been the case with Des.
Who are the 19 and 20yo's that Des hasn't given a shot?

Agree on this one...but it is fun to stir up the masses!

Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow

Date of Birth:05 September 2001

Turns 19 next month.

A player must turn 19yo in the year of their debut.
I thought Schuster was in the squad....maybe got that confused somewhere....he also played a trial vs Cronulla also, seems a bit of a muddled system.
Still another 4 or 5 players who haven't got a go.
Will be some who feel there have been better options that are available yet to get a go, but its all only opinion and will never know if other options could have helped gain better results or not.

I thought Schuster was in the squad....maybe got that confused somewhere....he also played a trial vs Cronulla also, seems a bit of a muddled system.
Still another 4 or 5 players who haven't got a go.
Will be some who feel there have been better options that are available yet to get a go, but its all only opinion and will never know if other options could have helped gain better results or not.
He is definitely in our 30. He must turn 19 this year. When is Schuster's birthday mate? I can't find it anywhere.

He is definitely in our 30. When is Schuster's birthday mate? I can't find it anywhere.
It is not till Feb 2021 I believe?
You maybe right on this call, but always felt the rule was simply 18....not having to be 19 that year??
Anyways it would be a solid reason to not let him be included if so....

It is not till Feb 2021 I believe?
You maybe right on this call, but always felt the rule was simply 18....not having to be 19 that year??
Anyways it would be a solid reason to not let him be included if so....

What I stated is the current rule. It used to be 18. The new rule is why all the stink about the 17 yo Souffs have. He turn 18 next year but will not be allowed to play until the year he turns 19.

He is definitely in our 30. He must turn 19 this year. When is Schuster's birthday mate? I can't find it anywhere.
Im pretty sure there are exemptions for age mate, as the young gun at Souths Suaalii is only 16 and they want him playing NRL in 2021 which I believe is being considered...but apart from that don't know the 19yo rule ....but you may well be right ?

I could have it wrong mate but I was absolutely sure what the current rule is.

Joseph Suaalii turned 17 on august 1.

A story I just read says he can play when he turns 18. so maybe i have it wrong.

Last edited:
Screenshot_2020-08-19-20-43-13-71.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10