[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thats not what happened at all... The S.L.O.B.D. ganged up on me again and bullied me but thats what i get for reporting things i find offensive or rude or just unnecessary. I have since learnt how things work on here. Ps if im the bully why is frank scrots allowed to have that banner mocking me?? Yeah im the bully :) can i have the same message in my banner? maybe ill give it a try.

Pps glad you missed me boys
Who's winning tonight? I think souffs will get them
Just recognizing your obsession with it old son...

After all, we all see what we WANT to see...

And put what you like in your banner but for God's sake, try not to be a bigot...

Thats not what happened at all... The S.L.O.B.D. ganged up on me again and bullied me but thats what i get for reporting things i find offensive or rude or just unnecessary. I have since learnt how things work on here. Ps if im the bully why is frank scrots allowed to have that banner mocking me?? Yeah im the bully :) can i have the same message in my banner? maybe ill give it a try.

What is the S.L.O.B.D. gang?

No offence but out of interest what is the fascination with @frank stokes ball sack?

Look Biff, going by his avatar there isn't much to love so I'd let it go ;-)

1615432621287.png

Based on results nine losses in eleven games as head coach. Des should be under some heat in the first dozen rounds to deliver wins. Should be no excuses a full offseason to prepare under the new rules and his third season as head coach!!
He must be surely.. turbo injury is really killing us/him. Last season we really looked the goods with turbo. Trying walker at fb is a desperate move so i think you are on the money. Desperate times! Walker could become a great fullback he has all the skills. Hopefully snake is guiding him and of course tommy. Im sure foran and walker will strike up a good combination in attack. Its his defence and positional play that worries me.. that and the barrage of high balls he will cop

If Des fails this year, can it still be put down to injuries? Or, do people think the game might be past him and he will need to change his methods, to adapt to the modern game? Maybe mismanagement has alot to do with it. API going was tough. I get the decision, but I always thought you should keep 2 hookers. Maybe it was all about money?

If Des fails this year, can it still be put down to injuries? Or, do people think the game might be past him and he will need to change his methods, to adapt to the modern game? Maybe mismanagement has alot to do with it. API going was tough. I get the decision, but I always thought you should keep 2 hookers. Maybe it was all about money?

I worry that the game has moved past him , and so far he’s yet to prove me wrong BUT it’s 2021 so now’s your chance Desmond.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8