[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Agree it's not, but if we are still running the same system and have not adapted by end of round 3 ( win lose or draw) then the game has moved past Mr Hasler
Watching this first game,Storm/Rabbits,I hope this is the exception rather than the rule,because I’m not confident Manly can keep up with this pace of play and there’ll be penalties/6 agains all game

Last edited:
Watching this first game,Storm/Rabbits,I hope this is the exception rather than the rule,because I’m not confident Manly can keep up with this pace of play and they’ll be penalties/6 agains all game

Yes we’ll need to slow the game down to survive which will mean lots of set restarts

Watching this first game,Storm/Rabbits,I hope this is the exception rather than the rule,because I’m not confident Manly can keep up with this pace of play and there’ll be penalties/6 agains all game
I was thinking the same thing. At least we have some speed in the backline this season. The AFB trade may prove to be a master stroke. Jorge cannot play on the wing again, they'd be running around him after ten minutes. Schuster appears to be very well suited to the new rules. Turbo would absolutely kill it.

Souffs showed they will score plenty of tries with their lethal left-side backs, and Reynolds will keep knocking the conversions over from the sideline. I fear for our right-edge defenders when we meet them in round two.

Souffs showed they will score plenty of tries with their lethal left-side backs, and Reynolds will keep knocking the conversions over from the sideline. I fear for our right-edge defenders when we meet them in round two.
Same side the tigers carved up.. Johnson triple coming up! I shudder at the thought. See how the boys go against the roosters but gee iv got a bad feeling. Especially since they just lost to storm

Last edited:
Same side the tigers carved up.. Johnson triple coming up! I shudder at the thought. See how the boys go against the roosters but gee iv got a bad feeling. Especially since they just lost to storm

Brace for 0/2

I was even before last nights game.

We might do better against the top sides later in the year when the side has gelled a bit but I expect it’ll be tough going in the first month or so.

I was thinking the same thing. At least we have some speed in the backline this season. The AFB trade may prove to be a master stroke. Jorge cannot play on the wing again, they'd be running around him after ten minutes. Schuster appears to be very well suited to the new rules. Turbo would absolutely kill it.
Well put! And same here watching yesterday I was thinking god if we play like last year this is going to be tough watch. I like aloai for AFB. Also I’ve been thinking more around the selection of Funa in the bench. Last year I recall sone teams putting an outside back utility in the bench. Maybe this is a new strategy from Des to get some more speed out there somewhere. Not comparing the two but storm I think selected Nicho Hynes on their bench a few times last year. Just a thought. Obviously don’t see training so who knows how Funa has been used. I mentioned in another thread worry around Croker doing 80 in 9, but then I think I recalled it being mentioned he’s one of if not the fittest in the squad. So who knows maybe it will be 80 for him. Look I think Sat will be a tough game and we may not win, but I’m real excited to see how Saab, Davey (really like this guy), Croker and Foz all go out there. Bloody bring on sat!

Well put! And same here watching yesterday I was thinking god if we play like last year this is going to be tough watch. I like aloai for AFB. Also I’ve been thinking more around the selection of Funa in the bench. Last year I recall sone teams putting an outside back utility in the bench. Maybe this is a new strategy from Des to get some more speed out there somewhere. Not comparing the two but storm I think selected Nicho Hynes on their bench a few times last year. Just a thought. Obviously don’t see training so who knows how Funa has been used. I mentioned in another thread worry around Croker doing 80 in 9, but then I think I recalled it being mentioned he’s one of if not the fittest in the squad. So who knows maybe it will be 80 for him. Look I think Sat will be a tough game and we may not win, but I’m real excited to see how Saab, Davey (really like this guy), Croker and Foz all go out there. Bloody bring on sat!
We should add that almost weekly we lost an outside back in the first 20 minutes and had to cover it with a backrower.

This screwed our bench rotation and made us more ineffective out wide

If funa is to stay on the bench maybe des is just resigned to the fact that its better than a plodder when the inevitable strikes

It might be different when cust is available also. He was probably going to get a bench spot and adds options

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8