[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I would like to see a succession plan when Des decides its enough or he is dismissed. I would like to see a younger approach in the coaching to deal with the modern game demands and as long as Des gives every player a chance to be successful I have no complaints.

I accept that this might be a difficult season as we have a lot of question marks about our best team? and who is available?

I think it is imperative to always make sure that the younger talented players get a proper education this year in case we need them, We got horribly exposed in the last 2 months of last season as the kids that came in were cold and not match fit and were found wanting mostly.

You havent seen it???

Toovs takes over for a couple of years, then is sacked for no reason.

Then Twenty returns.

Biff. Is calling God a dickhead ok?

Danny boy. Yes! Yes! Its fine!

And there we have it Silvertails. Bigotry is accepted and promoted by the site creator. Bravo! Defeated yourself.
You keep using that word, it doesn't mean what you think it means.

That is not bigotry big guy.

Bigotry would be say me not allowing you to use the website based on your beliefs . You can't cry bigotry because of people not sharing your world view. What you are talking about is closer to blasphemy, since I dont prescribe to religion that has little meaning to me

Maybe I am in the minority but why discuss god or no god, politics, the economy or in fact anything other than bleeping football and football of the Sea Eagles flavour on here. I can use my Facebook page and other forums to share my views on things ensuring they always relate to that particular forum. Just not sure why god or any of those issues are discussed except to start an argument. Let's stick to discussing footy. I for one couldn't give a brass razoo when I am on here about god or anything else. Play the issue with passion - don't play the man/woman and stay on topic - which in this forum is Manly and rugby league. Pretty simple. The bitching, arguments and the rudeness and disrespect really do get boring... just saying!

Des has always been one of my favourite all time Manly legends

I am taking this opportunity to press a few of his pride buttons and hopefully rev him up !!

Des, on behalf of our Silvertails forum
I would like to dedicate this song to you !

TAKE A LOOK AT ME IM YESTERDAYS HERO
Take a look at me, I'm yesterday's hero
Yesterday's hero, that's all I'll be
Take a look at me, I'm yesterday's hero
And yesterday's hero is all that I'm gonna be if I don't get together
Make a new start and be somebody better
All that I'll be if I don't get together now

You keep using that word, it doesn't mean what you think it means.

That is not bigotry big guy.

Bigotry would be say me not allowing you to use the website based on your beliefs . You can't cry bigotry because of people not sharing your world view. What you are talking about is closer to blasphemy, since I dont prescribe to religion that has little meaning to me
What a kid response like the rest you barely dribbled out. So i guess i can just call atheists dickheads then. Sweet !

What a kid response like the rest you barely dribbled out. So i guess i can just call atheists dickheads then. Sweet !
I admire your passion for the one and only true faith but The faith is all about harmony, unity humility love compassion and Inspiration
No one inspires anyone by putting others down feathered friend .
Calling people dickheads is not a holy thing to do. Lead by example !

Always remember . We all have strengths and weaknesses . No one is superior to anyone accept the Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton

Im having a nice little osso bucco number on a creamy mash with greens for dinner. almost done, . Man its tasty. Cooks privilege.
Whats cooking at your house ?
Spicy pan fried chicken with baked sweet potato cubes in a rocket, tomato, cucumber, jalapeno and caper salad

Big guy, this isn't Instagram, no one counts your likes, you should also note that dislikes are counted as "likes".

Online popularity is perception not reality .

Can you please explain to me in terms outside of your opinion what you believe bigotry is and how you are a victim of that?, because I've read nothing here that falls under that beyond your own posts and reports.

You may be someone who knows footy as do most posters on here, so maybe stick to talking about that and not banging on about all this.
Dislikes are counted as likes, really? Gee whiz, I'm nowhere near as popular as I thought. What an ironstine, or is it a moran?

Sounds delicious but I have all that with grilled fish as I do not eat meat any more
It's called "Daniel Chicken" in my house. They weren't major chicken eaters before me haha

It's called "Daniel Chicken" in my house. They weren't major chicken eaters before me haha
The Chicken Dish has to be one of the most popular in the world and in every culture

My favourite was baked or BBQ chicken

A few years ago I watched this documentary on animals being slaughtered for food and I completely lost my appetite

I also have a weak stomach for seeing our beloved Sea eagles get slaughtered

Spicy pan fried chicken with baked sweet potato cubes in a rocket, tomato, cucumber, jalapeno and caper salad

Can we get a tasty rating on one of your next updates. Maybe a fat tummy or maybe a 1 , 2 or 3 pancake stack rating.
Mmmmmmmm pancakes

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10