[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can we get a tasty rating on one of your next updates. Maybe a fat tummy or maybe a 1 , 2 or 3 pancake stack rating.
Mmmmmmmm pancakes
Haha sure, though I see room for abuse. Maybe a head shot of big tasty.....

God cares not for wombats either that's why they're always dead on the side of the roa
How do you cook them ?
Roast
Big guy? Hah! Are you 15 years old .... i came on here to read about Manly and boom bigotry that you apparently approve.

Calling God a dickhead is ok for you? I bet the one eyed eel wouldn't stand for that ****
I actually said it tongue in cheek as a joke because of the **** that is happening in the world at the moment. Sorry, I should have said "no offence, God is a dickhead".

Because I don't share the same relgious beliefs as you doesn't make me a bigot. You are welcome to your views the fact that you can't appreciate mine makes you the bigot.

Your God is NOT a dickhead. I worship a different God to you and mine is clearly the dickhead not yours.

Boy that sounds good
Perfect for a hot day mate. When you bake the sweet potato cubes give them a good seasoning of pink salt pepper and chilli flakes and drizzle a little olive oil. They are perfect flavour and texture for the salad....highly recommend it for a hot day and follow it with a nice Pinot Gris or Semillon

Lol, this character in a book I'm reading (very slowly) is a classic, he's of noble ancestry and returns to Russia after the revolution, they don't like aristocrats but they spare him the firing squad but instead sentence him to never leave his luxury hotel (!) - for the rest of his life.
Anyhow he knows all the ingredients in all the finest dishes and knows exactly which wine goes with what meal!

Lol, this character in a book I'm reading (very slowly) is a classic, he's of noble ancestry and returns to Russia after the revolution, they don't like aristocrats but they spare him the firing squad but instead sentence him to never leave his luxury hotel (!) - for the rest of his life.
Anyhow he knows all the ingredients in all the finest dishes and knows exactly which wine goes with what meal!
Haha I'm not at that level but I have a rough idea what to put with what else. I'm also not imprisoned in my house even though i spend 90% of my time here. I do enjoy cooking though

What a kid response like the rest you barely dribbled out. So i guess i can just call atheists dickheads then. Sweet !
Interesting, should I point out the kid-like grammar in your post?

I'm guessing age is an issue for you as you continue to bring it up, quite strange one would actually say using age as a means to attempt to insult would come awfully close to bigotry.

Ones continued accusations of bigotry whilst clinging onto their own ideals and using that as a means to attack would fall directly under the bounds of bigotry.

There are great free online resources for helping you understand the words that you wish to use as well as assisting you with constructing coherent and factually correct sentences.

Now I know I've used a few words that may be a little beyond your grasp, don't be embarrassed rather than fumbling with your poor comprehension feel free to reach out and ask me to help you define a few words.

Let's start with bigotry:
obstinate or intolerant devotion to one's own opinions and prejudices

A cursory glance through your many many reports and this thread I can only really see one person guilty of that definition.

What bigotry is NOT
1 - insulting a god or using a God's name (zues had a **** beard, is not bigotry)
2 - having an opinion differing to someone else
3 - purely insulting someone
4 - making a jest of themselves, others or their beliefs

What is bigotry?
1 - Using ones beliefs to insult others
2 - having prejudice against someone because of their beliefs or using their beliefs to prejudice another.

Now that's defined can we stop using that term so incorrectly it's really insulting to everyone

You just inadvertently described my wife. The sweet little babooshka that she is.

1614643848176.png

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8