[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bigotry: obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Not sure if I should also define irony here as well.
Very sad reply. Very sad indeed. So you'll do nothing. No wonder people are leaving this place

Very sad reply. Very sad indeed. So you'll do nothing. No wonder people are leaving this place
I don't know I don't really gel well with people demanding things of me whilst also insulting myself and other volunteers.

I also think you need to understand the definition of bigotry, your post and posts are the exact definition of it.

What you wail against is people having a differing set of opinions to yours in relation to your chosen belief system. That is in fact bigotry also.

I suggest that you have a mug of Coco and just chill out.

Under your beliefs the people you are debating will face their judgement and it's not your job to save their souls.

If you can't play nice online with people then maybe being online isn't for you?

Why anyone would get so heated is beyond me

The doomsday mob are sharpening their swords while the bet each way crowd remain in position, waiting to fall on whichever side of the fence seems right.

I'm backing Des and the boys to get the job done.

Go Manly!

Happy to go with that, but if we are 0-4 or something , and Des has steered us to 1 win in 15 games, there has to be something terribly wrong? When do we say, something needs to give here?

I don't know I don't really gel well with people demanding things of me whilst also insulting myself and other volunteers.

I also think you need to understand the definition of bigotry, your post and posts are the exact definition of it.

What you wail against is people having a differing set of opinions to yours in relation to your chosen belief system. That is in fact bigotry also.

Under your beliefs the people you are debating will face their judgement and it's not your job to save their souls.

If you can't play nice online with people then maybe being online isn't for you?

Demanding? Hahahahaha what an even sadder reply. All im doing is fighting fire with fire. I NEVER start the bull**** its always the same mob and now i know you are part of that mob. Am i insulting the staff by asking them to stop the bigotry? Hahaha seriously? Or is it my return serve thats insulting? How absurd! So its ok to **** on my beliefs but soon as i speak back im the Demanding insulting one? What a shame, you have a chance to put an end to it and show some leadership but you wont. :(

Im not heated you just think I am, I don't stand for bigotry no one should. And dont talk to me about my beliefs you dont know anything

Happy to go with that, but if we are 0-4 or something , and Des has steered us to 1 win in 15 games, there has to be something terribly wrong? When do we say, something needs to give here?
We are absolutely every chance of being 0-4.
I will be pleasantly suprised if we are anything better than that.

That makes the season a lot harder, although not completely gone, as history has shown.

Demanding? Hahahahaha what an even sadder reply. All im doing is fighting fire with fire. I NEVER start the bull** its always the same mob and now i know you are part of that mob. Am i insulting the staff by asking them to stop the bigotry? Hahaha seriously? Or is it my return serve thats insulting? How absurd! So its ok to ** on my beliefs but soon as i speak back im the Demanding insulting one? What a shame, you have a chance to put an end to it and show some leadership but you wont. :(

Im not heated you just think I am, I don't stand for bigotry no one should. And dont talk to me about my beliefs you dont know anything
I'm saddened by your lack of self awareness.

Do you use AI to post without reviewing what you are sending out?

I do indeed hope so, the alternative explanation seems more likely though

"If you can't play nice with people online then maybe online isn't for you"

Check my ratings im well liked and i like all people on here bar the two biggest bigots. I know my footy and actually watch all the games. I love manly and this club. No one myself included should have to put up with bigotry especially in this day and age.

People like and agree with my posts, check my ratings.

"If you can't play nice with people online then maybe online isn't for you"

Check my ratings im well liked and i like all people on here bar the two biggest bigots. I know my footy and actually watch all the games. I love manly and this club. No one myself included should have to put up with bigotry especially in this day and age.

People like and agree with my posts, check my ratings.
Big guy, this isn't Instagram, no one counts your likes, you should also note that dislikes are counted as "likes".

Online popularity is perception not reality .

Can you please explain to me in terms outside of your opinion what you believe bigotry is and how you are a victim of that?, because I've read nothing here that falls under that beyond your own posts and reports.

You may be someone who knows footy as do most posters on here, so maybe stick to talking about that and not banging on about all this.

I'm saddened by your lack of self awareness.

Do you use AI to post without reviewing what you are sending out?

I do indeed hope so, the alternative explanation seems more likely though
I say all that and you post back that dribble hah! Defeated yourself man.

So lets clarify then shall we.

You wont stop the bigotry

You yourself are involved in it

Im demanding for wanting this site to be a safe place free of bigorty

Im insulting because i returned serve and standing up to bigots

I say all that and you post back that dribble hah! Defeated yourself man.

So lets clarify then shall we.

You wont stop the bigotry

You yourself are involved in it

Im demanding for wanting this site to be a safe place free of bigorty

Im insulting because i returned serve and standing up to bigots
Are you medicated? Genuine question because I'm worried about the way you string things together. It reminds me of a time a bipolar friend of mine went through a mania period in front of me

Big guy, this isn't Instagram, no one counts your likes, you should also note that dislikes are counted as "likes".

Online popularity is perception not reality .

Can you please explain to me in terms outside of your opinion what you believe bigotry is and how you are a victim of that?, because I've read nothing here that falls under that beyond your own posts and reports.

You may be someone who knows footy as do most posters on here, so maybe stick to talking about that and not banging on about all this.
Big guy? Hah! Are you 15 years old .... i came on here to read about Manly and boom bigotry that you apparently approve.

Calling God a dickhead is ok for you? I bet the one eyed eel wouldn't stand for that ****

Big guy? Hah! Are you 15 years old .... i came on here to read about Manly and boom bigotry that you apparently approve.

Calling God a dickhead is ok for you? I bet the one eyed eel wouldn't stand for that ****
If you must know yes it's fine, I don't believe in a god and I find the idea of a capricious Christian god particularly repugnant.
That doesn't mean I hold any particular care if others want to believe it because I don't really care what people's beliefs are only how they interact with me and others and I must say that you've not really shown great form there. That's not bigotry it's nothing to do with your beliefs or groups you belong to and entirely on you and how you interact with others

It feels like a lot of our problems stem from the team having no confidence that their efforts will be rewarded with points.

This seemed to correspond with 3/4 of our spine being out injured or suspended but we need solutions.

Our pack is not going to be willing to run through brick walls, and the rest of the team is not going to be inclined to make effort plays, if we always turn over the ball cheaply or butcher opportunities (plus the invariable injury).

Over to you Des

If you must know yes it's fine, I don't believe in a god and I find the idea of a capricious Christian god particularly repugnant.
That doesn't mean I hold any particular care if others want to believe it because I don't really care what people's beliefs are only how they interact with me and others and I must say that you've not really shown great form there. That's not bigotry it's nothing to do with your beliefs or groups you belong to and entirely on you and how you interact with others
Biff. Is calling God a dickhead ok?

Danny boy. Yes! Yes! Its fine!

And there we have it Silvertails. Bigotry is accepted and promoted by the site creator. Bravo! Defeated yourself.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8