Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters
Maybe Manly can get more demountables at Brookie to act as the long awaited new stadiums promised yonks ago. We could even set some up on the side line for the players dressing rooms. We could call the ground Demountable Stadium. Don't worry about it interfering with supporters view. Only a few hundred turn up these days anyway. Why bother going. The Penns obviously don't care so why should we.

Fk barrett if he used the bench properly and stopped taking the 2 we would have won alot more games.. this zoolander punk trying to shift the blame onto the club for his crappy record. He let green go and didnt give him the 3 year deal he wanted and got croker and then hodkinson. He only has himself to blame his game plans like the kicking into touch while we are losing or leaving players on the bench for 80 minutes or just plain not having a plan at all are all on him. He stuck with uate and taufua after they both dropped ball after ball. But yeah its the 40 nil demountables fault. He isnt fit to work in those demountables
I have to agree... we looked clueless in the first half. Trent seems to have only one game plan and some of his recruiting has been woeful. Elgey might turn out to be ok, but if he doesn’t then we will have 2 dud halves in the squad next season. His use of the bench is ridiculous as well. He should be thanking his lucky stars that he even has a job, and he should have done much better with the squad he has at his disposal.

Someone needs to throw @strone33 a bone. Maybe FoxSports resident c0ckhead Hooper Humperdinck can fabricate a story to cheer him up. I was going to suggest Rothtool, but he’s headfirst passed out in some Surry Hills p1ss trough by now... and Paul “I played one game of first grade for the Eels” Kent, is far too busy compiling his next Jarryd Hayne agenda story.

I’d love a bone

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10